Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 327|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Hanabi Buff Needed!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-21 02:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I played Hanabi over 550+ matches, in Rank
And I think She is too weak Especially if the enemy is Alone.
1. I think Her damage Should be buffed When her First Skill is not bouncing (+25% damage/lifesteal to lone heroes or when  Petal Barrage is not Bouncing).
2. Also Her passive, When Her HP is full It should increase Her shield depending on her HP regen, More Like Shield Regen, It's quite difficult to stack her immunity outside of battle or while farming and you meet someone and your dead.
Her damage now even if it's not bouncing is too low, I've tried it too many times even with full item set
in Mythical glory and I went down to Mythic 1.
3. Her lifesteal is too low, she needs more Range. And She Can't even shine in full front clashes, as she will be easily Sniped and get killed.
4. I wonder why Hanabi is the Only Ninja without an Escape Skill?(movement skill not her Ultimate).
Post time 2019-12-22 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Why would you play Hanabi with Inspire !? Hanabi is really good after she gets a few items. She needs to be farmed, because in early game she might not be that good. People don't choose to play her in high tiers because of this exactly. Low early.  While there are other marksmen that can carry even from the beginning of the match..So in order to be good with hanabi you need to be a good farmer...other than this i don't think she needs a buff..and i'm also a Hanabi user..

Comments

totally agree with you about this, hanabi use flickers or purify only. using assassin emblem also good.  Post time 2019-12-23 11:34 AM
Post time 2019-12-24 07:14 AM | Show all posts
Hannabi doesn't need a buff at all sorry
Post time 2019-12-21 07:22 AM | Show all posts
Hanabi dont need buff i play with hanabi and it's powerfull exactly in team fight when she use ult but yes she need some more lifesteal
Post time 2019-12-21 08:52 AM | Show all posts
Did you update your mobile legends? because if you read the patch note 1.4.36 you can see hanabi is already buff.
Post time 2019-12-21 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Hanabi just got a buff with her range.
I don't think she need any further buff at this moment
Post time 2019-12-21 07:48 PM | Show all posts
i think getting extra damage when her first skill is not active is really good buff for hanabi. She can focus on single target too. Also this will not make hanabi super op hero. Thanks for your valuable feedback.
 Author| Post time 2019-12-22 09:37 AM | Show all posts
hamelali1000 replied at 2019-12-21 07:22 AM
Hanabi dont need buff i play with hanabi and it's powerfull exactly in team fight when she use ult b ...

I seem to be having a difficult time as to what you are saying,
I hope you dont mind. What rank are you playing at?
Because mythic rank games vs low Legend to epic games are way too different, not to mention classic games,
I'm not sure, maybe because of the bad match up? perhaps? those 22? games in myth glory(made me drop to myth 1), with a buffed ranged Hanabi, is still lacking in my opinion.
And when I do get faced by an assasin at the back line, I can't deal enough damage to deal with them,
I just ok I'm dead, Because Hanabi without Inspire is kinda almost useless, unless you last for more than 5 seconds in clashes, which rarely happens.
In mythical 1 and above I assure you almost no one uses even a Buffed hanabi, if they do, it wont even get to a point wherein hanabi can even become an asset.
Post time 2019-12-23 02:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2019-12-23 02:22 PM
krips replied at 2019-12-21 08:52 AM
Did you update your mobile legends? because if you read the patch note 1.4.36 you can see hanabi is  ...

Yes, Hanabi got a small buff indeed ..but it's..not really a buff..she just got her range a bit bigger than before.. 20191223_080644.jpg
 Author| Post time 2019-12-25 11:26 AM | Show all posts
koken replied at 2019-12-24 07:14 AM
Hannabi doesn't need a buff at all sorry

well, if she doesn't need it, she will be used in tournaments instead of Granger or Karrie.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-1-24 09:43 AM GMT+8