Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 952|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Request] OMG MOONTON. LOW-RATED GAME

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-20 04:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by imAldric at 2019-12-20 10:05 AM

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME EVEN 1.3K DIAS DIDN'T GET THAT SEAL OF ANVIL CRAWLERS, HOW MUCH DIAS DO YOU NEED SO THAT I WON'T WASTE!!!! I BETTER LEAVE THIS GAME NOW, MONEYTON NOT MOONTON, GOLD-DIGGER GAME
Post time 2019-12-21 06:18 PM | Show all posts
Everytime there's an event based on chance you or we need to take in consideration luck...Most of luck events are like this you need to keep investing untill you get it. If you know your wallet can afford it, then go for it..but if not, other purchasable items like skins are a more better option.. Sadly i also spent a lot and didn't get it..but I already know i'm very unlucky anyway xd
Post time 2019-12-20 06:12 PM | Show all posts
Dont gambling in this game...just buy something which is really fixed without gambling.
Post time 2019-12-20 04:32 PM | Show all posts
sadly, the bundle is the same as the previous limited time recall effect events which based on the luck to get it
Post time 2019-12-20 04:36 PM | Show all posts
You should know earlier to not spend a single penny in this game.
I already gave up with all scams and rigged chances Moonton promoted before.
Post time 2019-12-20 06:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by seimz at 2019-12-20 04:30 PM

Sad, I faced the same too bro.  I spent 1k dias too, didnt get it. I never got the chance before too, its based on luck. Some got it at few spins. There is no fixed amount of price in this one, unlike magic wheel/epic lucky spin.
Post time 2019-12-20 06:46 PM | Show all posts
every1 should stop spend money on every luck chance event in ML thats how greedy devs will stop this scam events and will add only buy now events
there is no luck in something where a Dev stays behind it !!!
Post time 2019-12-20 08:20 PM | Show all posts
sorry to say but it takes more than that..i would like to suggest that if you have less than 4k dias dont buy those bundle because the chances are very slim to obtain it.
Post time 2019-12-20 08:31 PM | Show all posts
That reminds me when I recharged $9.99 for lucky box epic skin and didn’t realize it costs more than $9.99
Post time 2019-12-21 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Don't invest your money into the "lucky" stuff in the game. It's better to just genuinely support it by spending it on something purchasable and not gambling-related.

I'd rather buy skins and any permanent accessories than spending large amounts of my cash to something I'll never get after spending more than 2k dias.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-10 03:30 PM GMT+8