Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 6714|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Feedback & Reward Board [ 22/10/2019 - 10/12/2019]

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-20 02:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2019-12-20 03:05 PM [/i]

Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback.

If you have any feedback, please feel free to contact the customer service department in the game lobby or just post a message in the forum to let us know what you think.

For those with advanced server accounts, play games and experience the game regularly, and feedback will pay off.

If you want to see the previous one, please take a look: Feedback & Reward Board [16/9/2019 - 15/10/2019]

1.)

Does anyone else agree that the window of time after helping someone with a kill is too short?

Like, the amount of time after you’ve helped and it counting should be longer by a couple of seconds at the very least imo because as a tank or support you can’t always stay in the fight/follow them till the kill is completed.

As someone who plays tanks and supports somewhat often I feel so cheated by either sacrificing myself for or initiating a fight that yields 3+ kills yet not getting credit for any (or very few) of them due to having to retreat early (especially if it wouldn’t have been possible without you).

It’s annoying as any role but tanks and supports are affected by it the most seeing as your bread and butter comes in the form of assists.

We need to confirm the effective timing of assist count before we can adjust this accordingly.

2.)

Suggestion to modify the "laning" and "jungling" role.

In MLBB, there's no clear jungling role. Everyone can jungle: which cause great unbalance to certain heroes (i.e.., Kimmy) who cause pressure in both laning and jungle phrases, and overall faster game depletion. Assassins have no true role in MLBB legends. Long story short. Fighters, mages, and markmans can fulfill the assassin role, while retaining their own specialty.

Modern marksman benefit most from Roam items and 3rd tier jungle items, which imo made the game a spoonfeeding disaster. The amount of already low complexity is lost thanks to these two new additions.

Kimmy and Granger can contol the lanes and jungle once they've gotten 3rd tier jungle. I'd think mages were the dominant early game monsters! Not anymore! In comparison, assassins fall short in laning and jungling. To make matters worst, most are item related. A underfed assassin is a useless assassin, making them a risking, viability pick in the meta.

To MLBB players, assassins are here just to kill. No. Assassins are much more then just that. Other MOBA demonstrates this! Many of these suggestions are taken from players and LoL alike. All of these are linked to the retribution spell.

"Note" The current attributes of retribution is still applied.

(1) (You can only buy Hunter Knife with retribution)

(2) (When taking the retribution spell, you will permanently gain 30% less gold and exp from minion waves)

(3) (When killing jungle monsters. You won't be able to share any gold or exp with nearby allies with retribution. Only you will gain it)

(4) (Within the first 6 minutes of the game. Heroes will gain 20% less gold/exp when killing enemy jungle monsters. With retribution alternatively, you'll gain 100% gold/exp from killing them)

(5) (Achieving kills will only give 70% of the gold earned with retribution)
"Why the harsh penalty" you ask? This will keep assassin from abusing their new, renowned farming capability. Mages and marksman should focus more on laning, additionally gaining full gold from kills. Assassins should only kill when the opportunity arise, not be a main priority. That's mages job after all!

We have plans to adjust it.

3.)

Have 2 types of rank matches:
SOLO RANK: For players who dont have anyone to play with.
PARTY RANK: For player with a squad or team

Please moontoon? For solo players who doesnt have anyone to play with. Its unfair ingame against a squad when youre playing solo.

We will not consider it at the moment.

4.)

Grock's wall can be annoying when you accidentally push an ally on the other side of the wall with no way for them to escape, leaving them likely to death by the enemy's hands. I suggest that Grock's wall gains a second skillcast like Badang's wall which allows for manual removal of the wall.

5.)

Hello Mods & Dev,please hear my humble request of nerfing mage hybrid hero damage spell in early game. I kindly see mage position is kinda have big reward while being the least risk that dominating early game.

I hope Dev nerfing the damage in early game but keep preserving the late game damage without being touch in order to make mage hybrid hero (all mage/hybrid user) less dominant at early game while dealing most of the damage at late game later.

The reason I want this petition because Almost all mage hero in game designed to have massive damage in early game which make other roles overshadowed by it.Hope Dev reconsider it as they make Valir too op in early game now.

We will continue to observe.

6.)

i had been active in this forum for a very long time, if you guys still remember, im the guy that:

1. against Kaja rework
2. against Zhask rework
3. against Valir rework

and now, im here to against Pharsa's rework.

Just to be honest, im very angry with Moonton everytime they make overall reworks on some heroes. I dont mind if they want to make total rework on heroes like Saber because his skill set doesnt suit him well with his playstyle but some heroes that is buff-able like i mentioned before doesnt need any rework.

Kaja - Apeared several times in tournaments, balance overall winrate, supportive skills. But Moonton reworked him from tank/support to fighter/support which honestly more like assassin/mage. Tweaking some skills is still acceptable but they change his 2nd skilln nerf his 1st skill, new passive and even a new role. Idk why they rework him but this is one of my earliest moment im starting to regret spending real money for the skin.

Zhask - Upon launched, a very famous mage, bought by everyone but then Moonton take off spell vamp from him. Then he became weak and then Moonton out of nowhere decided to rework him. Just, what da frick? They can actually return his spell vamp, or at least they can just reduce his skills casting time. At this moment, Im feeling lucky i dont buy his epic skin.

Valir - Was a great mage with can turn tides during war. BUt Moonton reworked him because he isnt popular. I gotta agree his skillset was boring but what sold can't be taken back, just let it go. Now, he became absolutely OP and can only be seen in the ban slot most of the time. Weeks passed and no nerf fall upon him yet. Why? Because his epic skin isnt ready yet.

And now, Moonton is reworking Pharsa? Huh? Im not top global Pharsa myself but when everytime I got Pharsa on my team, she is one of the most functional hero in team fights, clearing waves and much more. It actually depend on the players itself. Moonton should know that some heroes are not popular not because his/her skills is weak or boring but it also depend on heroes's look, price, skins and much more. Even if you want to make Pharsa popular again, you should just make her ulti casting speed faster or she is just immune to any cc effect for the first 3 sec after ulti activated...simple. Making her have stun skill will only make this game worst due to uselessness of purify,

THIS IS MY LAST WARNING TO MOONTON REGARDING HEROES REWORK. MAKE ANY UNNECESSARY REWORKS, IM IGHT IMMA HEAD OUT FROM THIS GAME.

It is designed to be like this.

7.)

I know how so many people are getting triggered over Valir's insane rework but they get easily mad and I will represent all of the people who want Valir to get nerfed.

First of all, he has too much CC. First skill slows you and since you can combo with the second skill, it pushes you back and slows you and with the two combined, the passive of Valir is easily abused and you get stunned.

The ulti makes it worse since it buffs Valir's already OP skills. Valir rework was pretty amazing, from changing the skill effectd and his model but his skills need to be nerfed. Maybe you should think about removing or nerfing a CC effect on one of his skills.

We have already nerfed him.

8.)

please fix Bad matchmaking, people are not matched with similar rankings, there is such a huge and obvious gap in rank like mythic players get legend, legend player get epic and so on.

We will optimise the matchmaking mechanism.

9.)

the player suggests to let old star system be but every rank should have promo games, it needs 5/10 wins if you lose get back to master 4,epic5 etc.

The design of dropping back to legend from mythic rank is in progress.

10.)

the player suggest making the microphone & camera Stream available to all server with a base requirements to register as in game streamer since its not implemented in all server it feels unfair that some server have the option while others are left without this option.

Stay tuned, we are still working on it.

1.)

Make it easier for new players to get permanent characters. Most cost 30k+, and obtaining gold is too long and slow of a process. Either lower the cost for characters that are actually good, or make it easier to obtain them, not for a few days, but permanently.

We have began to slow down the release of heroes, and there are many players who have bought heroes with battle points, thus currently we will not take it into consideration.

2.)

Boy/Male Stream in Stream tabs.

We will change the "girl streamer" tab.

3.)

Don't base the placements on wins but on performance, many have hard times to win those placements at times because of a person or two, specially those in soloQ.

We will consider optimizing it.

4.)

Hi mods and devs.

I would like to suggest an indicator that some emblem effects are ready or on effect. I know that there are already some emblem effects that can be distinguish from other spell or skill effects. But there is no indicator the hero status that the emblem effect is ready.

Please understand my English...

Thanks..

Please clarify which emblem effect needs the cooldown timer.

5.)

i am excited about the upcoming new UI, and i hope there is more new feature...

but this is only my opinion that should we change the color of the new UI to be more darker blue? this current color that would be released on new UI is remind me with the old times update...

6.)

[Edited] Most of the players wanted to buy epic skins that can be bought in lucky box event last time. You did sold Selena - Virus skin for the period of time.

So we willing to see such type of event again with other Epic skins that can be obtained by Lucky box.

So that more players have chance to buy those skins even the players have chance to buy who missed the lucky box event. So please do it again.

We will put some skins on resale in December, kindly join our limited time events.

7.)

Would it be possible for an event to happen, that you give out an free epic/kof skin for us to choose when lol mobile comes out to reward people who love and decided to stay in ml.

We will have adequate plans for this.

8.)

Reduce Gusion's skill 1 mark duration by 1s or 1.5s.

He can literally cast his s1, be one tower away, and still chase you afterwards.

This will increase his difficulty as well since he has to do his combo's faster or just fail and die.

We are making plans to adjust Gusion.

9.)

Hello moontoon, I know other have been suggesting this but please fix lolita shield from s2 so it can block accurately. As of now too many projectile manage to past the shield.

Also why not make lolita shield max size at lvl 1 just like how franco hook were buff to have max range at lvl 1.

We will observe and take necessary action.

10.)

Please nerf grock’s damage, he’s a tank not adc or ad, people are calling him assasin now. You can see him in every single game. First pick or you will lose 80%. Pair with gusion and it’s 90% win confirmed.

His skill 1 can take quarter of your hp early game, his ulti can take half of your hp even late game, + execute and you’re dead. Tanks are suppose to provide cc and protect teammates, his role is not a killing machine.

There will be adjustments in the 28th version.

11.)

Make other heroes that isn't anthropomorphic.

We will make plans for this.

12.)

Hey Moonton, Lolita's Impish Trickster skin is a Halloween themed, so it should also have the Halloween background just like what Karrie's Joker and Angela's new Scream Doll skin.

There will be future revamps to skins, however it may not be Lolita's Impish Trickster skin.

13.)

I'm suggesting that there'd be a section where in-game where I can see the log for my diamond purchases coz I'm old and forgetful, can't get a peaceful sleep trying to recall what I've bought with my diamonds and whether someone else has hacked my acc and spent them or not.

The demand for this feature is quite low and requires a lot of work to create, thus it is currently not in consideration.

14.)

Any street hero title that the player achieve will be show in loading screen, not a must to use it in the profile page. For example in profile I use chou's title meanwhile Karrie also had the street title, then when I'm playing with Karrie, the title should be showing up too in the loading screen to battlefield.

We will consider implementing this feature.

1.)

So my suggestion, which is so simple but staggering in its effect is simply: there should be a separate winrate for Classic/Brawl and Ranked matches, which is already implemented records-wise in Discord by virtue of Halpo, but not in-game where it is most needed. I suggest that a separate winrate should show up both in the draft phase and game profile.

Winrate should have been seperated, further confirmation required.

2.)

Ok, so my point is, I have a suggestion, a new game mode for permanent. Something like classic but Winrates in the used hero won't be affected. Mastery code wouln't be affected too. It's a game mode which allows players to pick heroes they haven't mastered yet and has less than 75 matches with said hero. It's a game mode that is like VS AI in standards of the WR and mastery code but Classic in terms of playing against other players who are also practicing heroes.

VS A.I mode is suggested.

3.)

Please add this adjustment In the surrender system... Add the head icon of the hero who voted so we will know who agreed or disagreed.

Not in consideration.

4.)

I was waiting everytime for revamped heroes since theres a discount for BP then now theres none. May you bring it back?

Will be considerate.

5.)

Remove the Low Level Skills reporting function as toxic players are toxic and will report players because they use a non meta hero or some garbage reasons. Plus low level skills are every every vague as U may not be counted as low level skill in the system if you are bronze 3.0 but the system detects you as low level skills even though u got sliver. Also also low level skills is intentional feeding that is very vague.

Report system will be optimized and keep in probation.

6.)

Well, I've been thinking about this but i think practice mode should unlock all heroes because its the point of practice. The point of unlocking all hero in practice mode doesn't put developers into disadvantages, the benefits from players is that it trains the mechanism of heroes that they havent have yet. And the economy will stay the same.

Not in consideration.

7.)

Please, let us sell trial cards for a small amount of BP.
There are many ways to obtain them, which is amazing for new players, but not so amazing for people who have been playing for some time. I have already tried almost all heroes and I've bought the ones I want to play. I have no use for trial cards, they just clutter up my inventory.
This is why I would like an option to get rid of them another way than just using them. Let us sell them like we can sell old event items.

Using up the trial cards will do.

8.)

we can see, Mobile Legends release the new map for Mobile Legends 2.0 on the Advance Server. The new map looks realling stunning and beautiful. So i suggest moonton to make the map a little bit cloudy and darker,there still people say that the map is so bright. The second is about turret or tower Mobile Legends is still with the old boring tower, and the other one is tower from ***. *** tower looks really amazing. So i suggest moonton to make a new look for the tower to fit the new map. Finally i hope moonton is gonna give turtle a new look, or make another monster. They gave you the buff but in a different monster. i hope mod can send this suggestion to dev.

Map will keep optimizing.

9.)

Yep....tank killer killer Belerick which is used in countering heroes like Claude, Kimmy, Karrie etc. He is gone now after the rework. Belerick is just a Hanabi, Hanzo combination now. I already told that the reworks will just remove each heroes uniqueness but many still don't understand. Just like what happen to Pharsa, she is now just Eudora/Aurora but with different look and skills. And now, same tragedy happened to Belerick. He is a fighter now, not a tank. Change my mind.

I just would like to suggest a few things here from Moonton about the new Belerick:

1. Nerf his 1st skill. He isn't a fighter. Let Grock be the only tank which can one swipe minions. That is Grock uniqueness.

2. Do not remove his original ulti. At least, just combine his new ulti with his original ulti. If you completely remove his original ulti, I can predict the future where Belerick will get his 3rd rework.

3. Instead of cutting hp for his 2nd skill, why not make his 2nd skill can regen hp like Minotaur but just for himself. Cutting his hp is just like a waste of skill passive.

In conclusion, just don't rework him. Buff is all he need like change his 2nd skill to regen instead of cht his own hp. Or just increase his hp growth. Remember Bane, he already got reworked 3 times because he is underrated. This proof rework won't solve a thing. Bane problem can be found from this thread.

Suggestion in consideration.

1.)

Don't change the buff system. It totally fine with current buff system. If you guys change the buff system it will effect many players and hero mostly mage and assassin that use energy (hayabusa and fanny) do you know how selfish and greedy players in ML? I user hayabusa and play solo bottom, if the buff change to red buff (true damage buff) what function for? You want me to take top buff? If midlaner have op hero like Esmeralda,lunox and harith. Then,they take the top buff,did the red buff help me while playing haya? . GG moonton
Willmovinglolm if the buff system change on original server.

We will maintain the current design, and then optimize it accordingly.

2.)

I wanted to suggest if you guys can remodel the lord, because it seems that you guys choose the one with lower likes, i would really appreciate it if you guys update it again. Tyvm.

Need to confirm again (usually will design base on the survey result).

3.)

stop making this game like generic moba. especially the observation turtle n different jungle buff. whats next? ward n fog of war? mlbb is good for its simplicity n flexibility. stop ruining it.

Thank you for your suggestion, we will consider it comprehensively.

4.)

DONT MAKE MISLEADING EVENT TITLES. Disappointed how this 50% off event became just normal skin 50% discount..

Will keep under observation.

5.)

Recent update for ML shows that blue buff now has a fixed CD reduction and Mana/Energy cost. This is a very bad move since Mages and Assassins would start fighting over who should have the buff, other than that Assassins will no longer have PEN bonus from it. While I do like the Red Buff so that MM/Fighters can have it early game, you guys should not change how the blue buff works since it’s so diverse for a specific role.

We will maintain the current design, and then optimize it accordingly.

6.)

After the release of Wanwan, please start working on revamping Zilong to ensure he can enter the meta and form a real balanced team with the Oriental Fighters. It is so obvious that he's the weakest oriental fighter, and your possible plan on making Black Dragon as a hero would only make him more unpopular. It is time for some buff.

We will consider it.

7.)

The current Belerick is nearly perfect as is. Early game immobilise for more survivability, Ult for protecting the team. The new revamp gives him damage, but he's a tank, and doesn't need damage. He's too squishy to go aggressive early game anyways, and not has no immobilise for whatever protection it offers. The new Ult can barely catch anyone anyways, and since its only an immobilise it cannot protect the team as well as the current damage sharing one which even increases damage output slightly. Please, revert this revamp, make it a new hero if you must but Belerick is currently a good hero, buffing his base stats will make him much better early game and that's about all I think he needs.

Thank you for your suggestion.

8.)

Please **don't** change Belerick's design. His current design fits his overall cuddly and warm nature. This just ruins it.

Please look forward to the new Balerick.

1.)

It would be great if by clicking on the ally icon you could see its perspective, it could be more comfortable than pressing the map and following it.

Will not consider it at the moment. The experience won't be too great.

2.)

Please bring the flame shot knockback so it can be useful in settingup a clash or a gank.

Suggestion received, we will launch the final version in patch 36.

3.)

Everytime we report someone the other report buttons change position, Can you make it stay in one place when we report someone it makes me crazy.

We will consider optimizing it.

4.)

Hi mods and devs.

I would like to suggest an indicator that some emblem effects are ready or on effect. I know that there are already some emblem effects that can be distinguish from other spell or skill effects. But there is no indicator the hero status that the emblem effect is ready.

Please understand my English...

Thanks..

Please clarify which emblem effect needs the cooldown timer.

5.)

i am excited about the upcoming new UI, and i hope there is more new feature...

but this is only my opinion that should we change the color of the new UI to be more darker blue? this current color that would be released on new UI is remind me with the old times update...

6.)

[Edited] Most of the players wanted to buy epic skins that can be bought in lucky box event last time. You did sold Selena - Virus skin for the period of time.

So we willing to see such type of event again with other Epic skins that can be obtained by Lucky box.

So that more players have chance to buy those skins even the players have chance to buy who missed the lucky box event. So please do it again.

We will put some skins on resale in December, kindly join our limited time events.

7.)

Would it be possible for an event to happen, that you give out an free epic/kof skin for us to choose when lol mobile comes out to reward people who love and decided to stay in ml.

We will have adequate plans for this.

8.)

Reduce Gusion's skill 1 mark duration by 1s or 1.5s.

He can literally cast his s1, be one tower away, and still chase you afterwards.

This will increase his difficulty as well since he has to do his combo's faster or just fail and die.

We are making plans to adjust Gusion.

9.)

Hello moontoon, I know other have been suggesting this but please fix lolita shield from s2 so it can block accurately. As of now too many projectile manage to past the shield.

Also why not make lolita shield max size at lvl 1 just like how franco hook were buff to have max range at lvl 1.

We will observe and take necessary action.

1.)

Please moonton keep this event it is the only event that isnt a scam like KoF or unlucky box.

We have plan for this.

2.)

Enemy arrival should be red in colour instead of blue. It causes a lot of confusion.

We will consider it.

3.)

Redesign the draft pick similar to M1 Playoffs, where better hero splash art are displayed.

We will consider it.

4.)

Add a cancel button if you accidentally pressed the chat box to minimize it.

Need to check and confirm the issue inside and outside of the battlefield.

5.)

BD007: Forgive me if i say anything wrong here. First of all, nobody is forcing you to play this event in the first place. If not enough player participating in this event, then there s a very good possibility that we wont see this kind of event in next time or may be there will be some changes in rules and regulations. Second of all, i appreciate for and welcome your suggestion about this event. Our job is to collect your suggestion and submit to official. Thanks for your feedback.

It is not true, we will look into it. (Need to be more careful with the sequence when launching new products).

6.)

Ultimate name: Cold Deliberation. CD: 39s at all levels. Isn't affected by cooldown reduction. Description: Natalia infuses toxic on her claws for 8s. Doing this duration, her passive silence is increased to 2s. Her basic attack will do additional 120% attack to minions and creeps. And her basic attack will ignore 25% of turret defenses. Each upgrade of this skill will permanently increase her PEN by 5 points.

We will look into it.

7.)

We were all hoping Carmilla to be beautiful, has blonde hair, and stylish to be released but why the current boring one who looks like Alice's sister? She is a vampire, not a bat lady. Is it still necessary to vote in a survey if moonton itself is deciding everything, what is the point of survey then? The survey of hero and heroine models that won the highest votes are the hero with candles and heroine with chains, but the ones which are going to be released are those in the survey that got one of the lowest vote counts. Please do remodel her to what your players voted for.

The design which gets the highest vote is not the one with candle and metal chain, the current one in game is created according to the one with highest vote count.

8.)

Ling needs to be nerfed. Make it so that when he’s on a wall next to a bush he is still visible and remove the invincibility and range of his ult. His second skill is fine, just nerf his first skill so that the skill has more energy consumption.

We will adjust Ling in version 36.

9.)

Lolita's first skill deals 50% of max HP damage to minions. Unfortunately, this also works on Zhask's pet. One hit and Zhask's pet is almost dead.

Need to look into it.

10.)

STATISTICS SUMMARY

High Attack Range
High Ability Range
Low Base Attack Damage, Low Attack Damage Gain
Low Base Attack Speed, Low Attack Speed Gain
Low Base HP, Mid HP Gain
Mid Base HP Regen, High HP Regen Gain
Mid Base Mana, Mid Mana Gain
Low Base Mana Regen, Low Mana Regen Gain
Mid to High Base Movement Speed
Ability scaling depends on both portions of AP and HP
Abilities has Mid-Long Cooldown.
Abilities has Mid-High Manacost.

ABILITIES

[Innate-Active Component] Forest's Bond

Within a certain long cooldown, Belerick can select an allied hero to be bonded with.The ability is disbled in combant with champions for 6 seconds.
Visualization: A Forest Familiar can be seen floating around them(See concept survey splash art.).Targetting acts the same as Angela's Ult.If the Bonded Ally is NEARBY, he will gain effects from Belerick's ACTIVE abilities.

[Innate-Passive Component] Friend of the Forest

Bererick gains an increase HP regeneration from items.You and the Bonded Ally will share 12% of your bonus stats from items to one another.This only includes bonus HP/Mana count and regen, physical damage/ability power, and armor/resist. Bonus Physical Damage that you receive which came from the Bonded Ally is converted to Ability Power. Bonded Ally will receive an adapting bonus damage which means, if their bonus Ability Power is greater that their bonus Phyiscal damage, the damage you share will be converted to Ability Power as well, vice versa.Does not share unique passives and from item.

[1st Ability] Magic Sap

Passive: If Belerick and his Bonded Ally attacks the same enemy, their basic attack damage slightly increases for a short time. Removed if one changes target.

Active: Belerick and his Bonded Ally are granted a huge power boost to their next basic attack slowing the their targets down. If they attack the same enemy, they will be rooted as well for 1 second. The bonus attack deals magic damage.

[2nd Ability] Sanctuary

Belerick and his Bonded Ally gains increased movement speed (greatly decays over time) while the Forest Familiar that is attached attacks enemies who are attacking them.His Forest Familiars releases faery blasts that deals damage on a straight line.After 5 seconds, you are healed based on the total damage dealt of the Forest Familiars.Within a certain range, you can recast this ability to pull back the bonded ally and hide them inside your Belly Portal, protecting them from future harm for up to 2.5 second.Preapplied abilities of Belerick can be passively used by the bonded ally if they are hidden.You can hide your bonded ally for a short while but you can activeley cast this ability again to release them in the front.You can move while an ally is hidden inside you.Will not pull allies on stasis.

[Ultimate] Faery Wreath

Grants yourself and the bonded ally with a wreath that absorbs a percentage of damage received, up to 5 seconds. After the duration or if this ability is recasted, the wreath will explode dealing damage to all nearby enemies, based on the absorbed damage. If an enemy is caught between both explosions, they will receive the damage of both and be Stunned. Stun duration is based on how long this ability is charged, ranging from 0.5-1.5s.

Thank you for your suggestion, we will consider it.

1.)

Make the basic attack button holdable so that we get a cursor when held down. That way we can use it to manually lock and swap targets while basic attacking.

You may try the hero lock mode.

2.)

Once you reach level 60 in starlight, the starlight point would be saved. The saved starlight points shouldn't disappear after the month ended, it should be kept and saved. I had 1495 points last month and forgot to use it since I was busy.. now it's gone. <:smollaylay:632224370655363072>

It is designed to be like this (Need to look into the data, there won't be too much accummulated points at this moment).

3.)

Please stop putting epics with mythics. I've lost so many ranked games where on a full team of Epics we go against a mythical glory or 2. It hurts my rank and I've been sent back to grandmaster because of it. So I ask for you to please keep up the system where you can only play with a rank above or below you, not putting epics matching up with mythical glorys because it's really bugging my game experience. Thanks.

We will have plans to adjust overall matchmaking system.

4.)

it's been years since the lucky shop only show "Butterfly Goddess", "Street Legend", and Odette.. you should wake up and add more in this shop.. this is one of the reason why you are keep losing more players because of the greediness and lots of expenses just to obtain 1 skin.. we know starlight is an option but know that lots of players are poor and can't afford one.. they would just quit and play other games that is cheap instead..

There will be new updates on Christmas.

5.)

Hi everyone

Lately I've been interested in playing Masha to tryhard in ranked. To optimize my gameplay and because I love theorycrafting, I tested out several things in the game's sandbox to apprehend better how the game works. Here are all the abnormal facts I gathered :

1. Masha's 1st spell drains hp based on her TOTAL hp percentage unlike what is written in the spell description : "She will lose 1.8% of her current Max HP". It means you can almost kill yourself by lowering your hp down to 1 if you let this activated, while it would be mathematically impossible if the HP cost was based on current hp as it's stated.

2. Everything that is % max hp based doesn't work properly on Masha because of her 3 hp bars (the same goes for Xborg from what I read on the net). It's all calculated based on her current hp bar and not on the total of 3 hp bars. It includes :
- Unbending will from Fighter emblem
- Life drain from Physical emblem
- Shield given by the Retribution spell when you own the tank jungle item "Beast Killer"
- Cursed Helmet and Thunder Belt damages based on max HP

Making all of these talents and items very weak (well, literally unplayable) on Masha. In a recent patch, Moonton fixed 2 items for Masha (here is the official patch notes extract) : "Now when Masha uses the Equipment Items - Rose Gold Meteor and Queen's Wings, the Equipment Unique Passive will be triggered based on the total HP of 3 HP bars." But that's it. It looks like Moonton didn't think about all the other % max hp based gameplay elements MLBB includes, even though the initiative was laudable.

3. Now I'm gonna talk about the Fighter talent "Unbending will" precisely. Putting the 2nd bug aside, the way it acts is pretty weird. As a reminder, here's what it does : Increases damage by 0.2% for every 1% HP lost (up to 12%).
From what I tested on the Lord (everything said in this 3rd point is related to the damage dealt on the Lord), I can affirm it does amplify Masha's 1st skill which is normally capped at 420 against monsters, making it deal 470 extra damage.
But it doesn't amplify the Demon Hunter Sword's damage which also has a cap at 60.
Both have a cap when hitting monsters, but one gets amplified and the other one doesn't. The lack of consistency about the game's mechanics is really disturbing.

4. The Golden staff item procs 3 times the Demon Hunter Sword item's 9% passive or Roger's passive in wolf form, but doesn't proc 3 times Masha's first skill. There's nothing to add. This may be voluntary to make the item not broken on Masha but as said earlier, it's completely inconsistent.

5. Masha's 1st spell and Roger's passive in wolf form both benefit from lifesteal but not spell vamp, while Demon Hunter Sword's 9% extra damage passive benefits only from Spell vamp. Which is totally senseless since Masha's 1st spell is... a SPELL and the Sword item is... not a spell. Thus, Demon Hunter Sword has an anti-synergy because it gives up to 20% lifesteal when you hit, but the extra 9% damage you deal doesn't benefit from lifesteal. However this is true for all heroes who use this item and not only Masha.

6. Masha's ultimate deals damage based on the target's max hp instead of hers, unlike what's said (again) in the spell description. If developers actually meant to make it scale with her own hp, this bug is a huge nerf to Masha because most of the time you'll have more max hp than your target does.

7. Immortality item's passive sometimes just doesn't work for absolutely no reason.
I may edit this post if I find more in the future. I think that if MLBB wants to become an E-sport game, it has to be flawless in its mechanics and that makes a lot for a single hero.

Thanks for reading and I hope this post will reach Moonton's developers team.

Will look into this.

6.)

why cant alucard activate his ultimate on lord? Shouldn't it be like every other creep? like are creeps enemy heroes that let us activate the ult?

It is designed to be like this (There are a lot of skills that work on creeps but not lord).

7.)

skin trials have an event where people get to try all of the skins for a day which makes it excite them to buy the skin.

Please stay tuned and be aware of our events.

8.)

Ya so like theres so many Chinese and Japanese skins (also american skin and french skin???) But you know what I dont see? A mexican skin. We need dat. Americans, Mexicans, and Filipinos are the top 3 people that play this game the most. And hunny I wanna see a mexican skin, thats all. Amen 🙆â€_x008d_♀ï¸_x008f_.

Will check the IP.

9.)

And about lightborn squad, these skins sucks,presentation is good but effects are not soo cool also are the most expensive skins with diamonds.

Will look into this.

Author| Post time 2019-12-24 12:11 PM | Show all posts
krips replied at 2019-12-23 03:49 PM
Why there are players that is using maphack but still not banned from the game.

Why there are playe ...

I see. please pm me about the report that you have done. I'll look first.
Post time 2019-12-23 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2019-12-24 12:08 PM

krips replied at 2019-12-23 03:49 PM

I already reported but the game couldn't detect that they are using maphack.

Comments

Hello, if you have any concrete evidences about maphacks, please forward it to CS in-game. They'll verify the evidences and will take necessary action such as banning those account/s from the game.  Post time 2019-12-23 06:12 PM
Post time 2019-12-24 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Can i report my mmr ?
Cause my mmr if I win I get maximum of 7 then if i lose I get a minus of 29 maximun mmr. How can I raise to top my hero ?

Post time 2019-12-25 01:49 PM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2019-12-24 12:11 PM
I see. please pm me about the report that you have done. I'll look first.

I search on youtube about maphack and I see there is a lot of player using this and it really destroyed the game. And you can see to the video there playing in classic but the system couldn't detect that they are using maphack, the worst thing about this is they are already in legend and mythic rank.
Post time 2019-12-30 06:07 PM | Show all posts
[29/12 20.14] Ridwan Mesin 4: Nih pembajakan akun ini udh dari tahun lalu soalnya akun FB gw dulu ada yg megang
[29/12 20.14] Ridwan Mesin 4: Sebelumnya FB gw
[29/12 20.15] Ridwan Mesin 4: Kerna gw kira FB gw yg bermasalah gw unbind dah tuh akun FB gw
[29/12 20.15] Ridwan Mesin 4: Nah ternyata di hp dia mungkin akun gw masih nyangkut
[29/12 20.15] Ridwan Mesin 4: Sama dia di bind dah akun fb dia ke akun ml gw
[29/12 20.16] Ridwan Mesin 4: Dulu akun yg zoey x itu pertama kali top up bukan di akun google yang sekarang
[29/12 20.17] Ridwan Mesin 4: Akun yg dlu buat pembelian pertama itu ada di hp Samsung
[29/12 20.17] Ridwan Mesin 4: Hp Samsung gw , gw reset
[29/12 20.17] Ridwan Mesin 4: Dulu pertama kali gw beli skin itu Karina spider lily

Pembajakan akun mobile legend tolong cepat diatasi. Makasih
Post time 2020-1-21 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by koken at 2020-1-28 09:43 AM

PLEASE DEVELOPERS WATCH THIS: https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=75510&page=1&extra=#pid465631

As I say on that post Diggie needs to be able to throw the bombs while running like Kagura does with her umbrella; remove that useless half second stop because playing him is robotic counterproductive because of that and his survavility is heavily affected for that reason as well.

As for Faramis, he must be able to cast his ultimate even while stunned or CCed, and it should be out of the CGD. His first skill should also have some kind of slow effect, something like a 20%.

Skins:
- Farami's alternate skin should be revised; I bought it but TBH it's kinda ugly and meaningless.
- Lylia's pet on schoolgirl skin should be red as it's shown on its opening.

Post time 2020-2-20 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Haikalmibrahim replied at 2019-12-30 06:07 PM
[29/12 20.14] Ridwan Mesin 4: Nih pembajakan akun ini udh dari tahun lalu soalnya akun FB gw dulu ad ...

It depend on u.  If get a winning mvp u will get more mmr then a silver or bronze...and if lose a match and still got a loosing mvp u will losse very few point of mmr.. But if lose and got bronze its natural to lose so many mmr...so i will say its depend on the player how he plays
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-3-31 01:17 AM GMT+8