Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1275|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Login] Not able to use mobile data

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-14 03:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-12-19 07:43 PM

I have not been able to use my mobile data to play mlbb since the speedy update. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted my phone, amd even got a new phone and still the game will not load or work at all until I connect to wifi. This is most inconvenient because I can not play on the go like I want to. Please help!!!

Kathey replied at 2019-12-14 08:46 PM
I have some wuestions for you, are you in NA region? If so, do you use T-mobile? There is a known pr ...

I am in NA and I have T Mobile! I have posted on many reddit servers amd tried contacting MLBB directly/submitted a bug report and no one has been much help. I did not know there was a known problem with only them. It has been months though, so if they know already, why has it not been fixed yet? I'm missing out on a potential free epic skin because our wifi has been out for 2 days. (Account holder moved and we have to get a new account). Really hoping this gets fixed soon because it's really annoying. I have tried the airplane mode thing as well and even changed settings to force the app to use mobile data and still nothing.  

And it does not let me login or load the game at all. I completely cannot play without wifi so now I can't even get the chance at the free epic skin event since it ends today. I only had 10 more points yesterday and would've had enough for today to claim but now it's too late.

Game Name: Linkelda
ID: 96141688
Server: 5023
Device: Galaxy Note 10+
Game Version: latest update

Post time 2019-12-14 05:35 PM | Show all posts
You mean there is ping spikes/lag or never been able to log in game using mobile data? Does it happen to other people in your area too? The problem maybe be related to your network provider. Try airplane mode on/off and reenter game. Do provide your ID, IGN, Servr ID, device model, game version.
Post time 2019-12-14 08:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2019-12-16 12:23 AM

I have some questions for you, are you in NA region? If so, do you use T-mobile? There is a known problem that T-mobile users are not available to use data to play Mobile Legends for some reason. I believe it has been reported to Mobile Legend staff already.
Post time 2019-12-18 06:14 AM | Show all posts
Same i updated my samsung s10 to android 10 and i cant open the game, Ign:eightwolves, i cant open the app, Samsung galaxy s10, i installed  the latest on play store, android 10 and it happened yesterday when i updated my phone to android 10
Post time 2019-12-19 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Linkelda replied at 2019-12-15 01:05 PM
Game Name: Linkelda
ID: 96141688
Server: 5023

Hello,
Is the problem still happening? Plz do provide the exact game verision in number. Also providing a screenshot/video recording will be much appreciated.
Post time 2019-12-19 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Eightwolves replied at 2019-12-18 06:14 AM
Same i updated my samsung s10 to android 10 and i cant open the game, Ign:eightwolves, i cant open t ...

You again install the game from the play store . i think your problem will be solved
Post time 2019-12-20 10:38 AM | Show all posts
I've done it multiple times still not loading
Post time 2019-12-20 10:38 AM | Show all posts
But if you use VPN it will work.
Post time 2019-12-21 09:19 PM | Show all posts
ohh man thats very sad to hear..does it cuts internet immediately when you swipe to data?..try opening with wifi and then swipe to data..may be in your app setting its on wifi only..can you confirm it and contact us again.
Post time 2019-12-22 07:09 AM | Show all posts
I have no wifi available
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-19 02:43 AM GMT+8