Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1106|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Poll] ANTI META - META CLUB

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-10 01:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
To be honest, I'm not really into meta. Every time new hero released I almost never use it in a match. I admitted that I always buy new hero after released, I just bought em, tried on custom to learn their mechanic, and done. If it's good for me, maybe I'll try to master it. But mostly new heroes are not really interesting to me. So I never try em on any games. Even if there are new heroes, I will choose the unpopular one. Like Masha before. But now she's in ban list. *sob*
Don't you ever think I can use Xborg, Esme, Harith, Gusion, Kimmy, or another op heroes. Not a fan of em, even though I still able to use some of them for real. For me, rely on meta = weak. I will be more satisfied, if I can wreck em with non meta heroes. And I can proof meta is not always guarantee you to win, and meta is just a myth.

Are you same like me? Join me anti meta meta club! Please smash yes/no and give your opinion.
Single Polls, Total 17 Users voted

Poll is finished

29.41% (5)
70.59% (12)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-12-10 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Yup
I was main :
1. Kaja...but then he got reworked
2. Zhask...but then got reworked

But every rank matches I will pick tank, unless someone want it.

Other than tanks, I love to use underrated fighters like
1. Minsitthar
2. Alpha
3. Argus
4. Roger

Comments

how was the new Zhask ? i saw Zhask was quite OP now in rank  Post time 2019-12-13 10:09 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-12-10 02:49 PM | Show all posts
I'm not meta user, but not non-meta user either
rely on meta = weak
Is it the same as "rely on buff = weak"?
meta is not always guarantee you to win, and meta is just a myth
If you're good on meta heroes, and you'll have higher winning chance than enemy if you use them then "why not?"
Every heroes are OP, even non-meta one, if you know how to use them and enemy have lesser heroes to counter yours.
I'm not a pro player, not new player either.
From what I learned, winning is about team composition, team work, timing, and sometimes luck.
So, on some piont I agree with you, but some don't.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-12-10 03:38 PM | Show all posts
ChaF replied at 2019-12-10 02:49 PM
I'm not meta user, but not non-meta user either
Is it the same as "rely on buff = weak"?If  ...

You make a point about your statement, "if you're good on meta heroes, and you'll have higher winning chance if you use them, so why not?".

Ok. Just take out the "meta" in that sentence. It will be different meaning. Let say I'm good on certain heroes (non meta) and I'm confident enough to get winning if I use them. In this case, non meta heroes will be underestimated.

Bcs these days players praise "meta" too much. Even they will force to use them if it's availabe in ranked. No matter if wr is low and they just be like "I dont give a f, I got meta, so it will be auto win."

For me, those thing is just making "meta" became the most cancerous thing in this game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-12-10 04:47 PM | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2019-12-10 03:38 PM
You make a point about your statement, "if you're good on meta heroes, and you'll have higher winn ...

in a sense of saying that.. i give you the strongest meta character, without using ur brain & skill.. u won't win neither

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-12-10 05:16 PM | Show all posts
This is indeed brave step. I mostly play meta heroes.
My favorite heroes are non meta heroes.
But when i pick them, my team dont support me. Like cyclops, alpha, bruno etc. Do i think deeply i am just like you. But victim of situation.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-12-10 07:44 PM | Show all posts
Well I don't really use meta heroes, I always play what I want or like but at the same time, being careful to the team composition and needs. You know how people always complain about saber? Well lately I have been playing him and guess what, he's still really really good. Because of this 'meta', other good heroes fade which is not right. Also most of metas are banned in ranked (like I always instaban Ling xd) . I know maybe you don't want to hear this or maybe you've heard it too often but..what really matters is the player behind the hero...

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-12-10 09:50 PM | Show all posts
i play meta / off-meta heroes. i can play every meta hero, but i only play them when they're not banned, and only in rank. and even then i'd rather play off meta than meta. i'd choose selena, zhask, chang'e, wanwan, etc over kimmy, granger, harith, esme, ling, xborg.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-12-11 10:07 AM | Show all posts
Well for starters, from all meta heroes you mentioned above, I only have Harith And also Guineviere. Tho I don't really use them lately. I prefer to use Nana even when my team already have mage

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-12-11 12:44 PM | Show all posts
I've always fascinated by each and every heroes' uniqueness in terms of gameplay. But a majority of players don't know how to unlock that pure potential under 100% efficiency. Especially the underrated ones.

As much as I hate meta heroes, and I don't play them. I like that they have their own specialities. Though because it's badly designed in a way that it overpowers the rest of the heroes

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-5 07:44 PM GMT+8