Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1155|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Fanny Lightborn Skin BUG - Freeze when casting skill 2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-7 11:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2019-12-8 03:24 AM

hello, so today i jusy bought the new fanny Lightborn skin, and i want to use it on Classic first.
At first fanny usually pick first skill, so i didnt get any freeze on my phone, until finally i pick 2nd skill and cast it to the wall, and my phone got freezed few seconds (maybe less than 1 seccond). i tried to reduce the graphic settings but it no use. i tried another skin like the starlight or special one, nothing happened just fine as usuall.

My phone is Mi 8 SE, and i think this one is really worthy to play game like this, but getting freeze like that is so wierd after all.

So i also tried on my Samsung A20 wich have lower spec than my Mi 8 SE. Still the same, the Lightborn do the same thing as my first phone did, and the other skin works fine.

Please moonton fix this bug, ASAP.
I really want to use Fanny with that skin without being frustated with the freeze, i mean it's fanny, fanny is flexible hero i mean.

Maybe i think only i feel this ? let me know please

Thank You
here's the video https://youtu.be/S4IR6ShzXyA

Post time 2019-12-8 03:26 AM | Show all posts
Hello! I'm sorry for the inconveniences. But please do report this as well in our customer service in-game to get them notified fast. Thanks for reporting this bug. Also, please send us your User ID, Server ID, IGN, Mobile Device, and Mobile Legends Version.
 Author| Post time 2019-12-8 07:06 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-12-8 03:26 AM
Hello! I'm sorry for the inconveniences. But please do report this as well in our customer service i ...

Hi, i also report this on discord, and also ingame too.
here's more information to complete the data.
User ID: 13035207
Server ID: 2014
IGN:
Mobile Device: Mi 8 SE and Samsung A20MLBB ver: The newest on Playstore
Post time 2019-12-8 10:25 AM | Show all posts
There's nothing to worry now until they do fix it. For now, please wait when it gets fixed. Once again, I apologize
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-11 01:06 PM GMT+8