Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3659|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] X.Borg - The Insanity Guide

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-7 04:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
X-Borg Pic.png
An Insane Guide to X.Borg

Note from the Author:
It's good to be back here! If you've ever read a famous Cyclops guide that was posted here two years ago, chances are I created that one. After years of playing Mobile Legends and reaching Mythical Glory rank multiple times, I think it's time to share my knowledge to you guys once again.

X-Borg Stats.jpg
For this, I'm going to introduce to you a very popular fighter in this current meta, mainly because of his outstanding sustainability and efficiency in team fights - no other than X.Borg. This guide will be for both beginner and veteran players, also I will be providing a table of contents so you wouldn't need to scroll aimlessly. Despite being known as a "spam" hero, X.Borg's full extent and vast array of capabilities is not known by everyone. So, sit back and learn!

Table of Contents

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 2 - Important Outlook for X.Borg and His Role

Chapter 3 - Pros and Cons

Chapter 4 - Skill Analysis

Chapter 5 - Skill Combos

Chapter 6 - Builds, Emblems and Spells

Chapter 7 - Counters and Countered By

Chapter 8 - Tips and Tricks

Chapter 9 - Closing Remarks

Post time 2019-12-8 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Super cool guide. The way you explain in 10 pages is really awesome. I am an xborg player and i approve this guide man.
Post time 2019-12-10 08:46 PM | Show all posts
I really like the 'pages' ideea and overall this is really a good guide. Good choice doing it for X.Borg since he is one of the meta heroes and banned in ranked 99% of the time. I don't really play him so your guide also helps me a lot. Thank you for sharing !
Post time 2020-1-3 11:18 PM | Show all posts
very nice guide, thnx for you helpful explaination
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-22 11:31 AM GMT+8