Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 132|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[UI] No punishment for not accepting match-up with 9 A.I. bots

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-2 08:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
vs AI is a mode where 5 players play against 5 bots (vs AI)
But sometimes, due to various reasons, you are teamed up with 9 bots, i.e. - your team are all bot excepting you.
Now there may be reasons for this like not enough ppl queuing up to play vs. AI.

But if you do not enter this unwanted match-up, you get the normal punishment cause apparently the A.I. has feelings?

My suggestion is this -  If the player team has any number of bots on it, no punishments will be given for refusing to enter the match, or other offenses.
The credit system is there to prevent players from negatively influencing the experience of other players, not bots.

Post time 2019-12-3 08:17 AM | Show all posts
I would stick to the punishment system. The overall community is a bit toxic and hardcore punishment is only weapon against them. So please bear with this.
Post time 2019-12-5 06:50 PM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2019-12-2 11:43 PM
2-3 ppl using ai pic getting matched together? all immediately hitting enter in sync with the ai b ...

ok i found this ai type match today. All of my team and computer was same blue type profile pic so its obviously 9 ai vs me. I got your point now. I think no punishment is logical for not accepting this kind of ai match.
Post time 2019-12-3 05:15 AM | Show all posts
To be honest i never played A.I mode so i didn't know about this..Anyway, i support your suggestion, it's pretty logical, and you have a good point there
~supported
Post time 2019-12-2 08:59 PM | Show all posts
First of all , how are you going to tell if it's ai or not during match making? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Moonton designed AI so well that the AI picture during matchmaking is pretty convincing that you can thought it is not an AI .

And how about if one or two or three from the 4 AI you mentioned above is a real person ?
 Author| Post time 2019-12-2 11:43 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-12-2 08:59 PM
First of all , how are you going to tell if it's ai or not during match making? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Moonton ...

2-3 ppl using ai pic getting matched together? all immediately hitting enter in sync with the ai bots? I'll take those odds if this is implemented. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post time 2019-12-4 02:46 PM | Show all posts
no one cares about AI. Fix classic and Rank modes!! Who would want to add or change anything from custom or ai?? It doesnt matter at all.
 Author| Post time 2019-12-6 12:32 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-12-5 06:50 PM
ok i found this ai type match today. All of my team and computer was same blue type profile pic so ...

Good to know. I play vs AI to practice free hero mechanics (Ruby & Chang'e this week) & Competing with my teammates is the only fun in vs AI. So I hope this suggestion is implemented so I can reject 9 ai matches.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-7 07:59 AM GMT+8