Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 292|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Query] Why mlbb has biggest feeder,toxic population among MOBA games

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-2 11:04 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-12-2 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by StreetGamer at 2019-12-2 02:53 PM

all moba has feeder. even bot just like every other moba
when he being feeder why don't you assist him???
Post time 2019-12-3 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Because MLBB is the biggest MOBA game thus far. It's natural for dumb toxic kids to come along, sadly.
Post time 2019-12-3 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Hello
MLBB is popular MOBA for Mobile, there were many kids can play this game wherever and whenever they want, for Profanity always report them after match.
Post time 2019-12-3 02:43 AM | Show all posts
Like @BlueZero said, the community itself isn’t really toxic but its just that the game is getting very big at this point and there will be always some of these tilting players out there
Post time 2019-12-4 06:41 AM | Show all posts
Awww zan has been banned, end of an era.  I can't read the op, I don't mind feeders but toxic feeders made me play a lot less.  You know the folks who die then blame teammates, get no kills and no assists then call out their own team, every little thing is someone else's fault.  Seems like just some very angst filled 11-16 year olds
Post time 2019-12-4 02:14 PM | Show all posts
jochu replied at 2019-12-4 06:41 AM
Awww zan has been banned, end of an era.  I can't read the op, I don't mind feeders but toxic feeder ...

lol, banned again hahahahahaha, not the first time. He came back, apologized, and promise to behave. But I guess he just "hates" the game so much because he LOVES it and he gets frustrated because he plays solo most of the time.
I play with one or two Friends, we even live in the same city so no need to call, they come to my place or I go to theirs. We laugh a lot and the game is FUN. If its not fun, you shouldnt play it, or try other similar games.

Comments

I hate you, I love you I hate that I want you  Post time 2019-12-4 11:16 PM
Post time 2019-12-4 11:55 PM | Show all posts
The more Zanbo hates the game, the more he gets attached to it.

He literally LOVES this game so much.

ALL FOR LOVE MLBB.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-7 07:52 AM GMT+8