Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 208|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Can someone explain me how current Matchmaking system is???(Can i abuse it?)

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-1 09:11 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So recently, i played in the ranked mode(My rank is Legend)

During the draft pick, i saw that there are 3 ban each team
And this makes me thought that one of my team is a Mythic player

But ITS NOT

All of my teammates are Legend just like me
AND MY ENEMIES ARE MYTHIC PLAYERS

So...CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME THIS???
Moonton, please fix this stupid Matchmaking system and stop making skins and new heroes
Post time 2019-12-2 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2019-12-2 01:14 PM

It's easy to abuse , just create a 5 person team consist of 1 mythic 1 legend and 3 epic , not 100% all the time it will work, in the cases it doesn't work , just ask one of your teammate to afk and invalid the game .

And after the game is invalid , thumb your afk teammate and don't report them so their credit score didn't drop by that much and can team up with you guys again in no time after several vs ai simple brawl game

Pretty easy to abuse right ?
Post time 2019-12-1 09:20 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-12-1 09:18 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-12-1 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Check this https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... page%3D4&page=1
they said its the players problem
Post time 2019-12-1 12:41 PM | Show all posts
I sympathize with you on getting matched in Mythic rank while I’m in Legend. In fact, I had a match where I had a team with absolutely no Mythic, but there is people from other team that is mythic. I did had a match where an epic carried us with only one mythic while enemy had two mythic. I think the lesson is that if you pick the right hero to use, if it’s not banned, use it. I say Gusion is a really nice carry hero, use it when he’s not banned or used by enemy
Post time 2019-12-1 09:31 PM | Show all posts
Matchmaking has a cycle.

Example:
First Week, you will have mostly wins.
Second Week, wins and losses will be more or less even.
Third Week, you will have mostly losses.
Fourth Week, wins and losses will be more or less even.

This works only for solo queue players, sometimes duo or trio.
Just find our which is yours.
Play your heart out when it is your lucky week, and stay away from the game when it is your unlucky week. The in betweens, it's up to you to decide if you will play or not.

Comments

well but i really don't know whether this is true , so im correcting my previous comment that it's just my speculation.  Post time 2019-12-4 11:35 AM
Once i got 80% victory for 2 straight week , it is not really a cycle , but it's like an rng , the server decide whether you will be mostly win or 50% win 50% defeat or mostly defeat .  Post time 2019-12-4 11:34 AM
Post time 2019-12-2 02:04 AM | Show all posts
I suggest looking at my post about this and supporting me. Link: https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1
Post time 2019-12-2 08:28 AM | Show all posts
Matchmaking is on going issue and not easy to fix. Not only you we all are facing this.
Like when we play duo or trio, the rest two are just from mythic 5. And their point is like 1 points or 5 points. They just trolling the mythic rank because they wont go down to legend. But new update is coming, and boy you will go down to legend. About your issue, either play with duo or trio, or avoid loosing streak.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-7 07:00 AM GMT+8