Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 688|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] LESLEY guide- Master the sniper lady with this guide

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-29 02:49 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ricardomilos at 2019-11-29 02:51 AM

Hello everyone! Im here for lesley guide on how to use her properly. I choose her because i notice that there are tons of players who use her very bad,not average just straight up bad lol. Bad enough that my team banned her smh. Im not the most pro on using her but i play her well

anyways im IGN: damè  

LETS GET STARTED!
{skills and passive}
{ PASSIVE }:
use her passive then 1st skill for double lethal shot
1st skill:
She becomes untargetable to auto-lock skills like cyclops ult,eudora's 2nd skill,fanny's ult etc.
-use this skill to poke enemies on lane as this skill has longer range, target squishy heroes as lesley is an assassin after all
2nd skill:
use this skill to kick their butts away from you, especially when they are chasing you. Mostly fighters or melee heroes. This skill cancels some skills especially claude's ult or odette's ult or even fanny's cable at very timing.
ultimate:
use this skill when enemies have low hp as they cant hide or get this away from them because lesley never misses a shot on her ult except if other enemies block it for their teammate that you targetted. tip: use this skill when youre alone in a lane or roams around the map because enemies cant hide anywhere even in bush if theyre inside on the range. This skill automatically sets when lesley spots an enemy hiding or theyre inside the range.You can cancel this skill by pressing again. NOTE: use this skill on a safe area to avoid getting harrassed by enemies. Also you dont have to use this when enemies are very close to you when they have low hp,just take the shot.

{ BUILD }:I recommend the usual build {of course that will change depends on enemies} For boots, you can either use swift boots or rapid boots. If you want to go faster on attack speed go for swift, if YOU wanna go faster,go for rapid.
I know some will say she's not good with attack speed, but actually she is :P

{ EMBLEM }: i recommend assassin emblem because of crit chance,movement speed and cd reduction
use the third talent: killing spree because it adds hp and movement speed after u kill an enemy. This is very good if u wanna kill everyone, adding hp after very kill

{ SPELL }: Flicker To avoid those thirsty assassins! Lesley's escaping capability isnt enough so use this spell

FARMING TIPS: At the start of the game,buy hunters knife. And go to side lanes. And farm whatever you can farm. Use her passive then 1st skill to have two crit hits. Dont use 2nd skill to jungle monsters if theyre gonna be knock back out of their range.Otherwise youll gonna start over again . Just farm until you get your core items. Go with your support or tank as theyll use roam item and you will get them golds.

GETTING ITEMS TIPS: avoid getting killed,playsafe as much as you can. Lesley isnt the type of assassin that goes aggressive. I recommend doing is buy windtalker first item after you buy the hunters knife then after that u can buy boots. Assassin emblem gives movement speed anyway

My tip for not only lesley but every marksman you will use: Be very careful against annoying assassins because youre their priority,always remember that, be very observant especially in clash. Stay at the back of your tank

WELP, i hope you like it and you learn something with this guide. I tried my best~
See ya~

Post time 2019-11-29 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Nice guide,i am main adc but don't like lesley very much because there are only trolls that play with this character on my server (Brazil). Good luck!
Post time 2019-11-29 03:34 PM | Show all posts
Nice to see a Lesley guide ! I used to be global Lesley and your guide inspired me to make one myself !
Anyway, good work !!
Post time 2019-11-29 04:19 PM | Show all posts
It is true not everyone play lesley very well. Sometimes i face very good lesley in my opponent and i can easily understand how dangerous lesley can be in late game. Thanks for sharing your guide with us.
Post time 2019-12-21 02:01 AM | Show all posts
Images are not working anymore since it was from facebook. Please reupload the image
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-22 12:27 PM GMT+8