Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1129|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] Pharsa.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-27 12:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
everybody is gangsta until the bird drops a nuke.

"wow fail rework!"
"pharsa nerfed!"
"pharsa ult is now only 4!"

pharsa. what can we say about old pharsa. high damage? free magic power boost? unlimited ult in giant range?

wow! all these good things! why did we remove all of that for some stupid stun? Its just one stun!

THIS STUN. HAS A COOL DOWN OF 4 SECONDS AT 40% CD.

F-O-U-R S-E-C-O-N-D-S

do you know how long the stun lasts for?

1 SECOND

Did you know this mark from her new first skill, lasts for 3 seconds at a time?

3 SECONDS

did you know, this mark can be triggered from basic attacks?

BASIC ATTACKS

whats the cast time for pharsas first and second skill combined?

2 SECONDS

whats the new CD for pharsas ult at 40% CD?

12 SECONDS

how long can you stay in a ulted state?

7 SECONDS

does the cd reset after you end the state? or does it reset when you trigger the ulted state? in which case, what would the new CD be?

THE CD RESETS AFTER YOU TRIGGER THE ULT. THAT MEANS EVERY 12 SECONDS, YOU CAN ULT AGAIN.

whats the average magic scaling for her first skill?

300-900 DAMAGE

whats the average magic scaling for her second skill?

400-1300 DAMAGE

whats the average magic caling for her ult skill?

600-1600 DAMAGE

oh wait, does pharsa keep her old passive? whats the cool down? whats the magic scaling?

YES. THE COOLDOWN IS 10 SECONDS. 300-700 DAMAGE

can she still turn into a bird? whats so cool about turning into a bird?

SHE GETS A INSANELY MASSIVE SPEED BOOST, AND CAN FLY OVER WALLS AND OUT OF THE MAP.

so you're saying. pharsa has ridiculously short cool downs, 4 magic skill damage attacks. 1 second stun that can be activated every 4 seconds. an ult that can be triggered every 12 seconds with a range far enough to cover a entire teamfight, that drops 4 nukes that each do enough damage to do a third or a half a squishy hero's full hp bar. equipped with divine glaive, she can ignore almost all magic resist. she can still fly over walls and she's significantly faster than she was before her rework. and she can secure a kill in less than 5 seconds and she can secure another kill every 10 seconds?

YES.

oh.

demon boots, holy crystal, lightning truncheon, ice queen wand, divine glaive, bloodwings

aim your ult.

its not that hard.

go drop nukes on some dumb boys who think they're better than you. and when you're mvp every game in mythic rank. you can report that dumb hoe after the game for "negative behavior" and "bad performance".  then cackle when you realize the enemy lost to a blind lady with a tiny bird

Post time 2019-11-27 12:44 AM | Show all posts
Oh wow I thought it was gonna be another rant about Pharsa's Rework. I'm glad to see some appreciation about Pharsa. Honestly, this made her more picked than before. I love how her kit gives goes well with each other especially if you will aim nicely.  
Post time 2019-11-27 01:27 AM | Show all posts
Yey I am not the onlybone who love her rework, basically she cant spam anymore and peoples will need to think more before they try to spam ultimate and stun is good idea, and her great movement speed and ability to roam faster are great, they basically made her stronger when they added new attack skill, I am not sure what others see bad in that.

Comments

I agree lmao. I love the fact that you can do combo chains with her now and kill them without even worrying that you will die. @ChrisSummers  Post time 2019-11-27 10:48 AM
i think people are upset that they now have to aim. manual aim is a learning curve for many players in all games. so lowkey i think they're just being lazy. because i almost never miss  Post time 2019-11-27 01:53 AM
Post time 2019-11-27 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Nice to see that appreciation about pharsa rework. They way you wrote is really inspiring. Thanks man.
Post time 2019-11-27 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Honestly, it's great as it make it easier for players to use Pharsa.
But for me, after the rework, shes not intimidating as before and I don't scared much of her now. As her ulti is limited to 4, I can bait her to use all of them and she can no longer zoning. Ah yes, the new Pharsa is now good in killing enemies whose trying to run away but no longer a zoning mage.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-29 12:44 AM GMT+8