Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 224|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Account] Account Stolen

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-26 04:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
sorry but i have to post this 2nd time just hoping someone can help me

My Account was stolen on around August 15-17 because of email phishing (this email i used to bound my moonton now email got hack also)

I always reported it to MobileLegendsGame@gmail but they always asking me for Recharge Orders that i didnt do, its obviously the hacker did it cause mllb asking me for orders that happened on September, October and November. I always told them i didnt do the recharge on that date and the hacker did it but they ended up closing my report. im frustrated of this, i reported it always for the whole 3 months. i spent a lot of money on my account prolly around $2k including buying of heroes, epic limited skins, 1 legend, and more
Id: 231186956
Server: 3236

here's my contact info:
email: pepito.matthew1@gmail.com
discord: aikafoster#5207
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_1.png
Post time 2019-11-26 07:37 PM | Show all posts
Sorry to inform you, we can not do anything about this. What you can do is, if the hacker did recharge on your account, you can show all of your payments on recharging or, preferably show the first and the last purchase you made on your account.
Post time 2019-11-27 11:25 AM | Show all posts
Already sent your info as you gave me last time. Actually we cant directly help you with this. Either you did not provide accurate info or there is something wrong. I still did not get any msg from official stuff about your issue.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-27 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2019-11-26 07:37 PM
Sorry to inform you, we can not do anything about this. What you can do is, if the hacker did rechar ...

i showed the first and last recharge that i did but they really want the recharge just like what they ask me on the screenshot
Post time 2019-11-29 02:23 PM | Show all posts
overzerox1 replied at 2019-11-27 02:43 PM
i showed the first and last recharge that i did but they really want the recharge just like what t ...

And that recharge was not done by you?
 Author| Post time 2019-11-30 01:05 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-11-29 02:23 PM
And that recharge was not done by you?

Yes thay are asking me recharge that i didnt do... you can see in the screenshot that i said it wasnt me who made the recharge. damn this kind of process is seriously nonsense, imagine if you want to steal account, you just need to recharge a lot of diamonds so that the owner cannot retrieve it. and for that, a lot of players will quit and transfer to other moba including me
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-7 07:53 AM GMT+8