Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 557|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] My Suggestion For make Zilong Great Again

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-26 05:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ariefhzt at 2019-11-29 05:06 AM

Hi i have some suggestion for Zilong, that we know Zilong is Fighter/Assassin and has speciality for charge and initiator. But with his blink skill just for catch a target enemy is kinda be boomerang effect for him, because he can't be gusion that has burst damage. So this is my suggestion for Zilong to make his speciality more effective than now

Passive : Dragon Flurry (Same with current patch)
Every 6s Zilong's next basic attack will land a combo on the target in front of him for multiple times, dealing a total of 1.8x Basic Attack Damage. Hitting enemies with a basic attack will reduce the CD of passive by 0.5 s.

First Skill : Spear Flip [CC] ( I buff the debuff effect)
                cd : 9 s  mc : 80/85/90/95/100/105

Zilong lifts an enemy over his back, dealing 300/330/360/390/420/450 (+140% extra Phys atk) Phys Dmg and reducing the target's Phys Defense by 10/12/14/16/18/20 for 2s

If the target lands on the dragon mark, so the target will get extra 0.6 stun effect

Second Skill : Dragon Strike [Blink] [AoE]  ( i make new skill for him but his old skill still there, just like Tigreal's second skill and Argus's first skill )
cd : 10/9.5/9/8.5/8/7.5/7  mc : 80/85/90/95/100/105

Zilong Charges toward a spesified place dealing 200/240/280/320/360/400 (+50% Extra Phys Atk) Phys Dmg to enemies along the way while leave Dragon Mark on the pathway that enemies who steps that mark will reduce movement speed by 30%, the debuff slow will raise to be 60% when Zilong in Supreme Warrior Mode.  Dragon marks still there in 3s

Use This Skill again, Zilong dashes toward a target, then he performs Dragon Flurry immediately

Ultimate skill : Supreme Warrior [ Buff ] (i give buff for make this skill more useful for fight not for run away)
                     cd : 30/25/20 s  mc  : 120/140/160

Zilong removes all CC for 1.5 second. Meanwhile increases Movement speed by 40%/45%/50% and attack speed 40%/55%/70%, becoming immune to Slow and also convert 8/9/10% his basic attack damage into shield for 6/7/8 s

the shield for up to 35% of his max HP and will gone in 3 sec after ult end.

His signature move is from his passive skill that make him rely his strong basic attack, that's why i make buff for him to make he can easily triggered his passive and entrust his basic attack than run away when you use ult.
I wanna add picture how chinese dragon vector looks for his dragon mark, but i think you know what i mean.
I think with augment his second skill with more "blink" skill can make him more agile.
So What do you think about my idea?
Thanks for your attention, Happy Gaming Guys

Post time 2019-11-26 05:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2019-11-27 11:46 AM

His ultimate is worse than current ultimate . Zilong doesn't have problem to all cc , slow is the only problem to him . Jusy bring back zilong slow immunity and zilong will pretty much become meta hero like in the past.
Edit : i mean zilong old slow immunity , old zilong has slow immunity in his entire ultimate duration , unlike current zilong who only have 6s slow immunity
Post time 2019-12-4 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Nice Suggestion
This Buff that i really need it. 2 years ago my no.1 favorite hero was Zilong. I did many plays with him, but Now, I'm Focusing in Dyrroth
 Author| Post time 2019-11-26 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ariefhzt at 2019-11-26 06:11 PM
diwang replied at 2019-11-26 05:30 PM
His ultimate is worse than current ultimate . Zilong doesn't have problem to all cc , slow is the on ...

his immune slow still there now dude. when you say the problem is slow. so why he can't become meta for now ? lol read zilong's skill description! and talk to yourself     https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... 90&highlight=zilong
Post time 2019-11-27 06:53 AM | Show all posts
His pretty slow i mean his ultimate was nerfed pretty hard his ms and as sas so slow even in ultimate form before he runz like helcurt qhen in ultinate mode today i cant feel much of his ultimate...
Post time 2019-11-27 11:22 AM | Show all posts
He is immune to slow effect in his ultimate i think. I think bringing back old zilong might fill the gap between  a non meta hero to meta hero. your suggestion is good. But immune to all cc effect during his ultimate is kinda op right?
Post time 2019-11-27 11:45 AM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2019-11-26 06:04 PM
his immune slow still there now dude. when you say the problem is slow. so why he can't become meta ...

i mean HIS OLD SLOW IMMUNITY , old zilong has slow immunity for the entire duration of the ultimate
 Author| Post time 2019-11-27 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2019-12-11 07:36 PM
diwang replied at 2019-11-27 11:45 AM
i mean HIS OLD SLOW IMMUNITY , old zilong has slow immunity for the entire duration of the ultimat ...

please learn his description of ultimate skill in game dude. he got slow immunity as long as his ult active. and his ult duration just 6/7/8 sec not 10s for the oldest one. nah. or maybe you are a illiterate ok boomer

jingasenpai replied at 2019-11-27 06:53 AM
His pretty slow i mean his ultimate was nerfed pretty hard his ms and as sas so slow even in ultimat ...

his oldest skill is same he got 30% movement speed but get CC immune for 10s. but he got nerf because immune cc as long as his ult active is OP. then he get nerf to still get 30% mv speed but duration just 6s and get slowimmune  upon cast. but now he got slow immune entire his ult active. that's why i suggest to bring back his anti CC but little short duration than oldest one

BD007 replied at 2019-11-27 11:22 AM
He is immune to slow effect in his ultimate i think. I think bringing back old zilong might fill the ...

he did. he has slow immune during ult mode bruh, the oldest ult has CC immune in ult mode but i suggest to make it half of his ult duration.  and slow is CC. this is just like diggie's ult but stronger
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2019-11-28 04:57 PM | Show all posts
Pretty nice suggestion.
So, you make his 2nd skill can be used for escaping too now, and has a 2nd phase (So, if feels a little bit like Dyrroth's Blink, but with a little bit more gimmick).
I think that the Effect of the ultimate where some of the physical damage will be converted into shield may be OP if it's not limited in some way.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-27 06:59 PM GMT+8