Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 248|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Account] Account has been Stolen :-(

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-23 02:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by jpbuntales27 at 2019-11-23 05:53 AM

My MLBB Account was stolen since my Facebook was hacked on November 17, 2019. Someone accesses my Facebook account and I check the IP address using IP locater and I found his location was in Indonesia. So I reported immediately it to Facebook support and it was resolved the other day.

At the same time when my Facebook hacked, I was suspicious maybe he is trying to unbind my facebook account on my ML account. I have no choice but to send an email to Mobile Legends Support. And this happens, I checked again my ML account, he manages to succeded in binding my ML account to his Facebook name as well as his VK with a different name. Originally, My account was bind to Moonton, Gmail, and Facebook only.

On November 18, 2019, He manages to change his Facebook name the same name as my Facebook name (Profile name in Facebook) and the same name (Profile name in Facebook) was used to VK account. This is going worse than I expected, he tries to impersonate my name on my ML account. Again, he succeeded in that, another win from him.

My Last log-in to my ML account is using my Moonton email morning of Nov. 22, 2019, and after that, in the afternoon my friend told me my Facebook account name on my ML account was change again. So, I tried to log in to my ML account and now this time it failed to switch because it is not connected to any game data. So, I have to check to my other account and I saw my IGN was changed and managed to buy one skin. My suspicious he recharges my account and buys a new skin. This is already too much, he is now in full control of my account a real knock-out on my face.

This is the last photo of my account. I have been playing games at 5000+ games and manage the win-rate to 80%+ and I have also collected 88 heroes and 334 skins (now 335, +1 from a hacker). If you need to how much money I invested, you can think it already.

I already sent an email to ML support on November 17, 2019 and I got a reply on November 21, 2019 to fill up a form. Right now, I feel sad, waiting and hoping that this problem will solve and Moonton could help me return my ML account.

I hope someone from the moderator could help me with this.
Detail-1 - Copy111.jpg
Post time 2019-11-23 03:47 AM | Show all posts
For account-related issues, please contact customer service thru e-mailing them immediately. The email address is MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com, they'll be able to help you out. State your concern there along with your IGN, User ID, Server ID, Purchase Receipts if any.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-23 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by jpbuntales27 at 2019-11-23 11:04 PM

Updated (Nov. 23, 2019)

ML Customer Service replies to my email and asking for the first receipt on December 15, 2016 and last receipt Nov. 22, 2016. OMG!!! i don't have receipt 3 years ago I already explain and tell the truth and Nov 2019 I already told him that the last purchase was done by the hacker.

Common, Moonton, Do you understand my story, it's all there already I don't have the receipt of my first purchase and a really long time ago. I already told the truth, but if you can ask me the receipt for this year 2019 I have a copy.  But for the last receipt, I already told you this was purchase by the hacker.

Could someone help me on how to get in touch with them. I just want to get my account back.

Capture1122.JPG
Post time 2019-11-23 11:44 PM | Show all posts
jpbuntales27 replied at 2019-11-23 11:03 PM
Updated (Nov. 23, 2019)

ML Customer Service replies to my email and asking for the first receipt on ...

ok listen. If hacker did last account recharge its easy to bypass.
MLBB wants your first and last recharge information.
You have your first account recharge information am i correct?
But what to do about last recharge?
Simple, you know your id and server id.
So just recharge from codashop like hacker did, i dont know he used coda or other website just guessing.
Then reply to mlbb support by sending first and last recharge receipt information with ss.
Thats it.
recharge very low like 14 diamonds only.

And how the hacker got your account at first place?
i always ask ppl to unbind fb from game account. fb can be easily hacked. so its better unbind fb at all cost for no risk.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-24 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Edited by jpbuntales27 at 2019-11-29 07:28 PM

BD,

ML support is clearly asking the Nov 22, 2019 recharge which is done by the hacker. Even if I charge today it is already Nov. 23, 2019, and I cannot even access my account. I already upload also my November 17, 2019 reacharge (last recharge) including recharge for the month of November 2019 via fill-up form.

I'm really upset it is taking time to resolve the issue. The ML Support should at least provide more contact information or helpline to talk to or least a real person and not just AI or just sending a fill-up form. It is embarrassing no matter how much money you put through they will not consider the hard work and sacrifice you pay for the skin and the passion and time you play for the game.  

Post time 2019-11-29 02:16 PM | Show all posts
jpbuntales27 replied at 2019-11-24 01:00 AM
BD,

ML support is clearly asking the Nov 22, 2019 recharge which is done by the hacker. Even if I c ...

Sorry bro we cant help you on this matter. Only in game cs support can help you. i will try to ask my supervisor about this. what is your profile and server id. and which email did you use to contact mlbb?
 Author| Post time 2019-11-29 07:27 PM | Show all posts
Edited by jpbuntales27 at 2019-11-29 07:29 PM

Dear BD007,

My ID 18398535 Server 3024 , my last user is Ch0p su3y. Another issue coming to my attention is when I log in using Moonton email, it log in to a different IGN. Is there a bug in Moonton Email?
I hope you could help me with this. Thanks
I did send my report to mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-7 06:49 AM GMT+8