Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 996|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] New Interface: Hero Swap not working in Hero Select?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-22 05:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was just playing a ranked game earlier today. In hero select/draft, S5 had Esmerelda selected, but nobody could swap positions with her (including me). There was no swap icon like there used to be.
But it seemed to only be the case for people trying to pick Esmerelda (she was not banned). Granger was able to swap positions but not Esmerelda.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is it a bug? or is there something different about swapping now?

I noticed there is 2 options now: "Pre-select" and the other option where you can show your MMR, etc. Does one of them make you able to swap and the other no?
Post time 2019-11-22 09:13 AM | Show all posts
Hello.
If you use "Pre-Select" you can only select any hero even if you dont have this hero but you cant use them, you cant swap with them if they using "Pre-Select", it does not mean you can use this hero.
Thank You.
Post time 2019-11-23 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Most probably he does not have esma at first place.
Or if he had, need to report as bug report.
Need these information.
Proof
profile and server id
Device model and os version
Game client version
Date when it occurred
how to trigger this bug
Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-23 05:01 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, it happened again today to someone else using Masha. I paid attention more closely this time.

S5 used "Pre-select" option for Masha. The S2 could not swap.

They were able to swap only with people who used the "I want to use" option that shows Win Rate, MMR, etc.

So I'm guessing the purpose of "Pre-Select" is for when you want to show the hero you want to use, but you do NOT want anyone to swap with you. For example, someone wants to show their pick is Fanny, but they don't want to risk S1 Noob swapping with them. So they use "Pre-select" to show their pick without getting swapped.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-18 06:53 PM GMT+8