Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1224|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] Corrosion Scythe.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-22 12:27 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2019-11-22 01:26 AM

Ok why is this item nerfed to 15% for marksman? I hope you guys knew very well that 20% reduction in movement speed is still not enough to trap someone. I want a very powerful and accurate feedback about this modification now.

Ok one more thing, by nerfing to 15% what was modified to compensate this nerf? More atk speed or more damage or no compensation? If no compensation plz kick the one who modified this item.
Post time 2019-11-22 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Compesate ? Nope , they didn't buff the item even for just a single bit .

Then for what reason they nerf the item ? Well , i don't know why the item got nerfed , but by reading the patch note , i can speculate that this is the end of marksman meta , now the meta is shifting to mage meta , so no wonder why marksman and marksman item got nerfed , i can predict that marksman will be nerfed more in the future .
Post time 2019-11-22 01:27 AM | Show all posts
i think it's probably because marksmen has a very promising ability in their emblem set that makes it really overpwoered together with it.
Post time 2019-11-22 03:38 AM | Show all posts
stupid devs thats all ... mm are bad , need late game and they nerf their items ... so stupid
Post time 2019-11-22 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Reason? 1 word: Wan-Wan
As always, Roundabout way of preventing a New Hero to Dominate the game.
Post time 2019-11-23 12:20 AM | Show all posts
This was part of the adjustment to the slowing effect mechanics of the game being reworked. Quite a bunch of things were adjusted. Basically now 30% slow gives same effect as 40% before the adjustment. Also effects how speed buff works so Sprint & other move speed buffs were also adjusted.
Why are you complaining after so long. You only just noticed it? It was adjusted on the following patch after the move speed mechanics were adjusted (quite some time ago)
Post time 2019-11-23 02:25 AM | Show all posts
you can provide your suggestion about this nerf in suggestion sub section. If you have any better suggestion please share with us in different thread. Thanks.
Post time 2019-11-25 09:30 PM | Show all posts
corrosion scythe is already a great item, between the attack speed increase which surpasses windtalker at max stacks. the extra damage, the slow effect (which would be broken for mm if they got the full 30%. you could zone someone easily), the small movement speed increase. corrosion is one of the best attack speed items. the item was made for melee fighters to slow down their target enough to allow the user the stay in combat. if anything, this item deserved the nerf. especially since majority of mm wont be using this item.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-20 11:28 PM GMT+8