Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2251|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Selena Hero Guide - by Halbikx

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-21 09:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Halbikx at 2019-11-21 09:58 PM

Selena - Abyssal Witch
Hero Guide
by Halbikx

Introduction

Hello yet again, I'm here to make a new hero guide! Sorry to those expecting a guide for Clint, I apologize since I slacked off for too long and ended up not making a guide for him since I don't use him anymore. So, please forget about the tease in my previous guide.

For this guide, it will of course be focusing on Selena. If you have not noticed yet, this is for a guide-making contest on this forum, hence why I was motivated to make this guide in the first place. You can find more information about me below.

As for this post, it is split into five categories: Introduction, General Overview, Preperations, How to Play and lastly Tips & Tricks. To navigate this post, use the "Thread Index" on the top of the post above the Selena image. Select your desired page accordingly.

Below is information about me (necessary for the contest), however you can skip it if you want to.

Statistics

My name is not easy to write out so I won't do it but my ID is 24343244 (2204).

Hero Stats
Not very much matches and a decently high winrate, but it is nearing 200 so I'm happy about that. Still, it's a long way to 500+ before reaching my now-unused main hero Alpha.

[Go to the next page!]

Author| Post time 2019-11-21 10:03 PM | Show all posts
I was contemplating on which banner looked better. Although the one I ended up using is more high quality and less pixelated, I feel like I've done a better job in terms of effects with this one. This is the original banner I intended to use (you could say its the beta version of the one I officialy used) for this Selena guide. Let me know what you think.

Selenaguide.png
Post time 2019-11-23 02:19 AM | Show all posts
Just wow man. Step by step and very detailed guide. The presentation is top notch. thanks for sharing the guide with us and best of luck for the competition.

Comments

Thanks, I hope I can at least get a place there :3  Post time 2019-11-23 10:44 AM
Post time 2019-11-26 08:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2019-12-11 08:43 PM

in the second combo. you actually can do s2 s1 s3 s1 s2 s1 s2. because the first time you reach the target, it'll consume one abyssal mark and immediately refresh your second skill. then the trap will activate, giving you another abyssal mark to work with. which you can use on soul eater.

it would go
mark 1 - garrote (cool down instantly refreshes)
mark 2 - soul eater
mark 3 - soul eater
and then with your refreshed garrote, you can use that to disengage and repeat your combo right from the start.

you can actually have your use
demon shoes
holy crystal
calamity reaper
lightning truncheon
concentrated energy/ necklace of durance (for esme and harith and estes)
bloodwings

believe it or not, this actually has a higher damage output than berserker. it focuses on true damage. and early game lightning's passive will only reach 200 dmg, while holy crystal will boost your damage by an extra 300-400 damage. it'll also boost calamity which happens right after activation of skill far more than lightning truncheon. CoD will only boost your lightning truncheon by an extra 300 damage max. divine glaive is good against tanks, but your true damage from calamity combined with holy crystal and bloodwings will surpass divine glaive's magic penetration. you can also use calamity's passive in elven form, which is more reliable than berserker in eleven form, which with basic attacks can crit to 600 dmg. but calamity's passive will do 700-900 of true damage. not to mention you cant always go in in abyssal form. this build does not give as much hp or mana as CoD. but the sustain and hp is still superior, along with the damage and flexibility

Comments

@halbikx soul eater, plus the damage from passive gives you about 600+ hp back from the skill. i personally use magic shop with 10% cd and 10% spell vamp.  Post time 2019-11-26 11:25 PM
...so the lifesteal would only work on one target most of the time. Her shield imo is already good sustain. Either way, I'll give it a shot. I cmight even replace my Berserker build. Ty for your tips!  Post time 2019-11-26 11:07 PM
I'll have to try this build out some time. Thanks for the build itself and the explanation. Personally, I don't really like using Concentrated Energy since Selena doesnt have a lot of AOE skills...  Post time 2019-11-26 11:06 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-23 08:12 AM GMT+8