Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2099|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Lunox Guide one of The Best Midlaner Hero

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-20 06:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ImperialZX at 2019-11-21 12:55 PM

Hello im ImperialZX i have play Mobile Legends Since Season 5 but im just casual user who like to play with my friend only i play in any role and always try to learn the meta heroes and this is the guide for midlaner hero LUNOX, first of all i have 2 account, first is my main account IGN : ImperialZX and 2nd is my account for training hero : KZN Crewzakan, in my main account i only play it for rank and like i said before im all role user and most of my hero have low number of matches in my first account because i always train hero in my 2nd account

My Profile In-Game
Profile.jpg

Stats Hero Lunox
1st Account ImperialZX
8054.jpg 8055.jpg

2nd Account KZN Crewzakan
crezakan favorite.jpg crewzakan statiscti.jpg

Spell Recommendation

1. Flicker
8062.jpg

2. Purify
8061.jpg

3. Retribution
8060.jpg

for the spell i can say that this is conditional because you need to look at your enemy first, if you feel confidence with the enemy draft you can choose retribution but if you see the enemy have many CC hero then i suggest to chhose purify or flicker

Emblem Recommendation

1. Magic Worship
8057.jpg

2. Impure Rage
8056.jpg

for the emblem i suggest to use impure rage cause it suitable with the skill of lunox that when enemy have higher hp it can deal more damage as well

Build Items

8058.jpg

before i explain the build maybe i should explain the passive of lunox, passive lunox convert the CD (Cooldown Reduction) to Penetration so if you use any item that have CD it will be converted to penetration

if you want to build full magic damage then you should choose the 3rd option but for the last item maybe u can change it to immortal sometimes and if you feel that the enemy always lock u first then i suggest to build item defense like the 1st and 2nd option

TIPS
1. in game if you roam alone and cant see the enemies in map always put your skill to light so u can use the ultimate light skill to immune skill from the enemy and finally you can escape

2. in early game always roam, dont too much farming because lunox is hero that can deal much damage even in the early game always seek for war and pressure the enemy from early

3. use the third skill to clear minion and then first skill to last hit minion and get some lifesteal from skill

Post time 2019-11-20 10:06 PM | Show all posts
nice game play . thanks for sharing . keep it up
Post time 2019-11-20 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Thank you for making this guide, I love lunox but balancing between her first and 2nd ability is hard, also you are maybe interested in taking part in Guide making contest with great prizes :D

Comments

yes i already submit and post my link in the thread thanks for the infomation  Post time 2019-11-20 10:16 PM
Post time 2019-11-21 05:15 AM | Show all posts
Even i am mage user i cant play lunox. I am trying some build and guide. And it seems your one is really good with actual gameplay footage. Plus this is for newbie so its perfect for me. Thanks for sharing.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-18 08:05 AM GMT+8