Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1017|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Ling need ulti nerf

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-17 05:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
2.5k damage without bod, not fair.
Post time 2019-11-18 11:13 AM | Show all posts
True, Ling need many adjustments, his AOE plus CC Ultimate is obviously need some touch, and one more i hope they give a little rework to his ability to go into wall, like he can't go into wall while receiving damage, add 1.5 - 2 seconds cooldown of each damage received before the could enter a wall again. Almost as same as the way Masha can't heal herself while receiving damage.
Post time 2019-11-18 02:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-11-18 02:25 AM

Already complaint about Ling OPness in this forum a few weeks ago. At that time, many people said that Ling is balance...Frick off, I know better about balance and unbalance heroes.

Check out this link, I already said the Ling will be OP but none agreed.
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... 3757&extra=page%3D2
Post time 2019-11-17 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Ling became one of the most banned hero in mythic rank already. So it is obvious his nerf is coming. Thanks for your feedback.
Post time 2019-11-17 06:38 PM | Show all posts
Yeah i hate to see ling in enemy team, its hard to kill him with someone as chou when he can climb on wall always -_-
Post time 2019-11-17 11:36 PM | Show all posts
That ultimate is what really makes Ling so annoying, aside from the fact that he can escape just about anything by doing some graceful parkour over the walls. The fact that he can immune anything for such a long duration is very unfair. Not even Lancelot's S2 is comparable. The thing that is unnecesary about his ult is the knock-up. Seriously, just remove it and it will be much easier to counter him.
Post time 2019-11-18 01:19 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-11-17 06:17 PM
Ling became one of the most banned hero in mythic rank already. So it is obvious his nerf is coming. ...

Yeah like in draft they would say Ban Ling (Assassin) I din't know he was OP because in the adv sever I played him he was like paper in early and we lost but now that he's released he is pretty balanced just don't let him farm he's like marksmen late game monster.

Comments

A MM with no range at that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Post time 2019-11-22 03:55 PM
Post time 2019-11-18 08:12 PM | Show all posts

my suggested nerf on Ling... He should'nt be able to climb wall for 2s when damaged  this will reduce his too high mobility issue which make him too strong for the game.. Also if still isnt enough make him punishable on the wall making it in his passive that when he is CCed while on the wall, The CC duration will be increased maybe 20% as example.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-20 11:52 PM GMT+8