Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 823|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Fb friend Sync

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-14 08:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So the problem is I had two fb accounts on my phone. One mine and the other of my friend, we both play ML. One day I was playin on my acc and in the fb app had my friends acc logged in at the moment. I unknowingly tapped sync fb friends, so all his fb friends got added on my list(which I obviously dont want cause he has a lot of friends playing ML). I logged out of his acc in the fb app and logged into mine. Then I opened the game and tapped sync fb friends again. So now I have my friends and his friends too :( I cannot find any way to remove his friends from my list. I tried manually removing them from the game, but they get added again and again. Is there any solution to this so that I can have only my fb friends in the game list.

Post time 2019-11-14 09:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by oxz at 2019-11-14 09:18 PM

hmm... theres basically two fb synced now and i think once youve synced an fb acc (friendlist) theres no way you can remove it.

the only solution i can think of is relog in his fb acc (fb app) then unfriend his friends that got synced in to yours (just say sorry after. he can always add those friends back) , resync (ml), log out his fb, then log in yours.
or contact support and hope for the best (goodluck with that)
Post time 2019-11-14 09:30 PM | Show all posts
Clear Cache and logout first any respective fb account logged in the browser. This already happend to me and I did this.

Once done, login your fb account again in MLBB app and tap sync fb again. That should fix your issue.

Ciao!
Post time 2019-11-14 10:37 PM | Show all posts
Hi, for this problem please contact to CS in-game as Bug Report > FB Friendlist Error. they will help resolve this problem immediately.. Thanks
Post time 2019-11-16 07:04 AM | Show all posts
WORMHOLE replied at 2019-11-14 09:30 PM
Clear Cache and logout first any respective fb account logged in the browser. This already happend t ...

I think you should try this. This should fix the issue. If not let us know .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-14 01:41 AM GMT+8