Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 548|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Selena's Abyssal Tome (Volume 1/2)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-13 03:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2019-11-22 10:17 AM

Author's Note
Greetings, my fellow Abyssal Citizens. This will be a 2 part series of my guide for Selena

The 1st Volume will cover:
Prologue (fan-fiction story)
Mindset for Selena
Roles (Reconnaissance, Sabotage, Hunter, Support)
Pros & Cons
Epilogue (Volume 1)
Wisdom Cookies

The 2nd Volume will cover:
Volume 1 Recap (with Q&A)
Skill Analysis
Wards Placement
Combos
Builds, Emblems & Battlespells
Counters & Countered by
Laning (CloudDevelic's Edition)
Team Compatibility
Epilogue (Volume 2)

As you can see, I have separated the Guide into “theory” and “technical” volumes respectively in order for readers to be able to easily refer back and also gain new insights, according to what aspects that they need at the moment; instead of having to scroll through the entire guide.
Doing this also eases your digestion of the vast amount of knowledge that defines Selena.

I will omit any unnecessary details that are already known by all of you and only disclose her Abyssal Secrets. This is not for the faint-hearted. This is not for the average casual Selena users. This is a tool to allow you to completely grasp Selena.

This is a hack to allow you to conquer your strongest opponents.

After many days of pondering and thoughts, I have decided to stop procrastinating and write a guide for her.

I had always felt that Selena is single-handedly the deepest and unfathomable hero not just in MLBB, but also across all MOBAs; that no amount of knowledge is enough to express her, and that I am still unworthy to write her guide.
However, hesitation and reluctance to try is not giving her any justice.

Thus, this is my version of what Selena is.

This is my explanation as to why you should all fear Selena.

Post time 2019-11-13 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Fortunately i play with him in random rank match. He is global selena( within top 100) and he played really well. Unfortunately we lost but i wont forget his selana gameplay. So getting tips and tricks and in depth selena guide from is really amazing. Thanks a lot ma man for this awesome guide.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 01:33 AM GMT+8