Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 251|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Poll] Assassins and the buff changes

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-8 09:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
So as you guys might know, the red buff may return and if that happens it could mean that buff relaying assassins like ling, hayabusa, fanny, helcurt etc will have a hard time and no not just because if they invade the toplane that its over for them but there are actually more reasons for this

1) the midlaner needs a blue buff, especially if the midlaner is a mage which is 90% of the time, which means there is no space for an assassin to take a buff
2) if the midlaner decides to take the red buff for the assassin instead so he/she can still do the rotation in botlane it would mean they have to fight for the crab which is also not very ideal
3) if the midlaner really needs a buff it would also mean that they are forced to invade with an assassin in their team which could be risky with some comps

So, do you think assassins will be a bad pick? Or will they actually survive? I can imagine the entire meta just changing because of this but mages are still very dominant so i dont think they would drop for assassins...let me hear your thoughts about this
Single Polls, Total 16 Users voted
56.25% (9)
37.50% (6)
0.00% (0)
6.25% (1)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-11-8 10:03 PM | Show all posts
I believe the reason why Moonton reintroduce the red buff is because they think it might solve the issue of some attack speed heroes being weak.
For example Zilong, Miya, Layla, Argus etc which can only shine in late game. But they forgot to reconsider about some heroes that might be OP just because of this buff like Kimmy and Claude.
Idk, i got a mixed feeling about this but I think it wont hurt assassins that much except Fanny who rely desperately need buff to function.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-9 12:08 AM | Show all posts
Well, assassins worked out really well back then, but if these buffs are getting reintroduced, I'm thinking that there will be changes in the lineup. There will be a battle between having either an Assassin or Mage in the team probably because of the only one existing blue buff. Although, everything worked out pretty well back then, mages will probably get back to the old-fashioned builds like Enchanted Talisman as first build just to suffice the lack of mana.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-9 07:52 AM | Show all posts
Well that’s the reason why Assassins use Retribution because there are people that’s going to take their buffs. So, they do have a way getting the buffs. But as a mage, I don’t take my own team’s buff, I go to enemy’s blue buff to see if they’re fighting it. Once I see that the buff is low on health, I use my kit and successfully kill the enemy and taking the buff. If no one is taking the blue buff, that means they’re getting the red buff on the bottom lane and I can’t go all the way over there, so I just don’t take any buff. But, maybe towards end-game, I might start taking buffs from my teammates.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-9 11:03 AM | Show all posts
I believe there will be a huge change to the overall gameplay (composition, strategy etc), but Assasin will be just fine. Maybe its gonna be hard for Fanny as she the only hero that is buff reliant, but for other Assasins they will find a way and survived this new meta. Might be we will see Gusion & Selena with mana boot after this.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-11-9 05:58 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2019-11-9 07:52 AM
Well that’s the reason why Assassins use Retribution because there are people that’s going to take ...

The game relays on a midlaner, you can’t just give the buff to an assassin, if you fail to invade (and trust me in high quality games that can be rough sometimes) your entire rotation will be messed up..this of course doesn’t apply to players under mythic usually

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-9 07:53 PM | Show all posts
Now this is very hard situation i must say. Because for assassin like fanny, haya buff is very important they will only tank blue buff instead of red buff because of its properties.
But at the same time, midlaner needs blue buff to because 90% of the time mid laner is mage. either gusion or change or harley or harith or any other mage. So mid laner needs blue buff too.
This will put assassin in bad place and question of picking assassin at first place. Which also proves the point of my fellow mod iZxCOLD,s thread. the blue buff is only suitable for mm and sometimes fighter. Just my personal opinion.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-10 10:03 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-11-8 10:03 PM
I believe the reason why Moonton reintroduce the red buff is because they think it might solve the i ...

I think it will hurt most assassins except mage halfbreed which can use Enchanted Talisman. But I agree with you Moonton seems like to bring back late game meta. Ooh I can't wait to use Nata again

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-10 12:22 PM | Show all posts
well, lancelot would be still in the midlane, but i'm not sure for Fanny, she always needs the blue buff though.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 11:11 PM GMT+8