Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 337|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Brilliant Gusion's nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-8 08:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
GS joke.jpg

I don't want to talk much about this, can we all just agree that this is a complete mockery? (i really don't want to say garbage). They just want to comfort us, like "hey look, we nerfed Gusion, we heard you guys". Instead, they're nerfing his slow effect (which is not the problem). Sigh
Post time 2019-11-8 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Gotta agree on this xD, when hes on you, your probably dead anyway so its kinda useless to nerf the slowing effect
Post time 2019-11-8 10:19 PM | Show all posts
rather on his dmg than slow, no benefit. almost all heroes have magic resist around 10 points while phys armor up to 25(?) points.
with gusi a mage, ready to kill any hero when reaching Lv4....
or other implements... hey developer, can make all heroes have different magic resist points beside 10?
Post time 2019-11-8 11:40 PM | Show all posts
Well, it might be a mockery but then on the side note, reducing it by almost half can have a significant effect because we all know how crucial mini seconds are to Gusion. Making them be only slowed by half than usual could probably be a benefit to most heroes because there could be times where daggers wont be able to make it back in time, making the burst damage not reach its peak.

Comments

Maybe for the first few days yes, but it won't took long for the users to get used to the minus 4% slow effect and turn into a god mode again.  Post time 2019-11-9 11:09 AM
Post time 2019-11-9 01:59 AM | Show all posts
I already talk about this last month, Moonton brain cells no longer connected.
Gusion were considered OP because his unbalance damage output. But Moonton firstly nerfed his ulti blink and now nerfing his slow effect?
Super brilliant.
Post time 2019-11-9 07:46 AM | Show all posts
Personally, I want to nerf Gusion’s passive. I think his second skill is fine, but when he uses his basic attack after using his kit. It annoys me that even when he use his kit on me and I didn’t die, I die because he has an 15% extra damage when he uses his basic attack. So I would agree that nerfing the slowing effect and his ultimate blink wouldn’t quite do a thing to Gusion, he still remains powerful.
Post time 2019-11-9 07:55 PM | Show all posts
I have to agree here. The nerf is not much and wont effect gusion at all. Need to nerf his damage or passive not slow effect. So nerfing gusion will continue because he will still be banned so obviously he will be nerfed again.
Post time 2019-11-10 10:45 AM | Show all posts
It's never brilliant, I think it would be better if his first skill dash is slower and a nerf on his passive
Post time 2019-11-10 10:45 AM | Show all posts
He's still OP he really needs a proper nerf
Post time 2019-11-10 11:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I already said the same very long ago and many users like you still repeated it. How funny that a post from several months ago STILL APPLIES to this day. It only prove so much.
MOONTON WON'T AND WILL NEVER DEAL PROBLEMS DIRECTLY, UNLESS IF THEY MADE A FUKING MONEY ON IT!!!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 10:29 PM GMT+8