Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 139|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] How to solve Pharsa's issue

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-8 05:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-11-8 07:01 PM

Standard Heroes Adjustment Procedure

Hero : Pharsa
Role : mage
A unique mage known for her long range bombardment ulti and the ability to change into bird and fly through walls.

Pros :
1. Her ulti can be spam and deal a lot of damage from afar.
2. She in her bird form can escape easily as she can pass through walls

Cons :
1. Her ulti is so slow that almost anyone can avoid it.
2. Her ulti has a limited range which make her ulti useless if war/teamfight escalated outside her range
3. During her ulti state, she is defenceless.

What Moonton should do to bring back her into the META?
OBVIOUSLY SOLVE ALL HER CONS

Simple suggestions for her based on all her cons :
- Make her ulti bombard faster so lesser chance for enemy to avoid
- Remove the marking where her ulti will drop, so the enemy will not know who Pharsa's tergeting

- Increase her range of limit
- Make her moveable in ulti state

- CC wont stop her ulti
- Make her ulti area marking less visible (like Hanzo's trail) so it will be a bit harder for enemy to find her
- Hide her presence if she cast her ulti inside bushes

That's for now, implement 2 or 3 things from the suggestions won't make her OP, sorry if it did.

Author| Post time 2019-11-8 10:13 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-11-8 09:54 PM
" her ulti drop faster,  and she can still move during in ulti state ."

Bruh , they will balance th ...

Actually, im begging Moonton to not rework her in the past, you can check how many threads I posted just to stop Moonton from reworking her but it seems useless as Moonton is deaf.

The honest fact about Pharsa is, she is a mage made not for killings. Her purpose of existence is just to chase away enemies so your team can push turrets easier and safely and to clear minions faster and more efficient.

But because of her boring purpose of existence, no players want to use her even though she is useful. This is a big problem for Moonton because, no one gonna buy her so no income for Moonton. So, thats why Moonton is trying hard to rework her without losing her uniqueness or else players wont be happy...like me.
Post time 2019-11-8 06:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
" Make her ulti bombard faster so lesser chance for enemy to avoid "

- In my opinion , pharsa revamped 3 time and all revamp gives pharsa faster ultimate shot , the latest revamp was pharsa first shot is faster . They did what you say and honestly i don't like the ammo limit so i disagree with this suggestion .

" Remove the marking where her ulti will drop, so the enemy will not know who Pharsa's tergeting"

- In my opinion , no , pharsa can aim anywhere in her ultimate radius so enemy will still try to get out regardless of who pharsa was targeting .

" Increase her range of limit "

- In my opinion , pharsa ultimate range is already okay no need to change .

" Make her moveable in ulti state "
- In my opinion , it is not necessary to allow pharsa to move while using ultimate , so i disagree with allowing pharsa to move while using ultimate .

" CC wont stop her ulti "
- In my opinion , enemy should be able to stop pharsa ultimate with cc , because personally i as both tank main and pharsa main understand the need for enemy to be able to stop pharsa ultimate with cc .

" Make her ulti area marking less visible (like Hanzo's trail) so it will be a bit harder for enemy to find her "

- In my opinion , this is unnecessary suggestion , any object with opacity higher than 1% (almost transparent) is noticeable almost as fast as object with 100% opacity ( no transparent part ) , so it is a no to this suggestion .

" Hide her presence if she cast her ulti inside bushes "

- In my opinion , pharsa ultimate bomb circle still shown to enemy but pharsa itself should not be revealed when pharsa ultimate bomb hit enemy .

So that is my opinion about your suggestion , i agree at some part but disagree at some part too . Don't take it too much serious because this is just a suggestion .

Author| Post time 2019-11-8 07:00 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-11-8 06:45 PM
" Make her ulti bombard faster so lesser chance for enemy to avoid "

- In my opinion , pharsa reva ...
- In my opinion , no , pharsa can aim anywhere in her ultimate radius so enemy will still try to get out regardless of who pharsa was targeting .

So, it mean whatever Moonton did to Pharsa, she will always useless as enemies can always escape her radius.

That's why I suggest to implement not just 1 but take 2 or 3 idea from the suggestions to get implemented together. Like, her ulti drop faster, enemy can't see where she is dropping her ulti and her she can still move during in ulti state. This much changes sure make her OP but it's nothing new to ML having OP heroes.
Post time 2019-11-8 09:42 PM | Show all posts
2nd idea is best in my opionion, with that she can shoot and dodge other, movement sped should be 50% lower, you should suggest your ideas to in game costumer service, they will look in them :D
Post time 2019-11-8 09:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
" her ulti drop faster,  and she can still move during in ulti state ."

Bruh , they will balance the damage too for having such ability, i personally don't want another form of Lylia in the game .

Pharsa mechanic is unique , high dps ,low cooldown , large area of threat during teamfight . Your suggestion is that pharsa should be Lylia , just go buy lylia and you will get what you suggested .

Secondly , Why are pharsa veteran still want to keep pharsa ultimate as is ?  Because it is not useless , you probably need to learn more about pharsa ultimate because it will be wayyy too long to explain here .
Post time 2019-11-9 08:10 PM | Show all posts
Completely agree with suggestion 1 and 2. Making ultimate quicker can make her ultimate more useful. Thanks for the suggestion.
Post time 2019-11-13 08:28 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-11-8 10:13 PM
Actually, im begging Moonton to not rework her in the past, you can check how many threads I poste ...

Agree. Their reworks fail to consider Pharsa’s unique hero qualities and instead try to turn her into a completely different hero. I play Pharsa because I want to bombard the enemy with ult strikes, not be limited to 4 strikes (which I will undoubtedly miss) with an extremely long Brawl-like cool down and be left with only utility skills. Pharsa’s kit was focused on damage and that’s what Pharsa players want. She was lacking in utility, but now she has too much utility and too little opportunity for damage IMO.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 11:59 PM GMT+8