Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 192|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Mythic exploitation

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-8 10:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-11-8 10:36 AM

So apprently mythic rank is now classic because since low level skill mythic players wont go down to legend they will practice heroes or use heroes they dont know at all?
Moontoon i have struggling so much to reach mythical glory for gods sake season 4 to 13 myhical glory philippines server, now this season i am struggling to reach mythic 2 because everyone is practicing like a bite
Post time 2019-11-9 04:28 AM | Show all posts
IjamRex replied at 2019-11-8 07:09 PM
Ikr. Honestly i do like the new Mythic ranking system, it is wonderful in so many ways. But after se ...

Don't rely on Classic man. I already made a post about this.
Once I had a mythic on my team to practice new hero. Enemy all GM or below. You can guess how that went. Other time 3 legends in enemy while we had 1 epic/GM while rest were warrior, elite, master.
Just team up as 3 mythics & most likely you will streamroll some elites. If that doesn't work, try again after an hour ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post time 2019-11-8 12:30 PM | Show all posts
yes. Rank is just horrible, a complete mess. First problema is they mix epic with mythical glory lol. This is a new epic player, its his first time reaching epic, he has less than 1000 games. He is "main" kimmy, with 100 kimmy games, 45% win rate. Suddenly he is epic and his enemies are mythical glory, main everything, more than 6000 games. He cant choose kimmy because she was banned, enemy got her or the team already has a marksman. So he remembers playing gord in brawl several times. He goes gord, feeds and loses in 6 minutes. Welcome to mobile legends.
Second problem is the eternal mythic. Why the fk did they do this?? It would be awesome if mythics only played against mythics, then its fine not to go back to legend. But eternal mythic plus mixed ranks is one of the hugest mistakes our drunk developers have made.
Post time 2019-11-8 05:32 PM | Show all posts
I kinda agree and i did post about this 2 times already. Because some lower mythic players wont go down they practice hero in mythic rank instead of classic. And thats really horrible for other players. I strongly suggest to change something order to prevent this.
Post time 2019-11-8 07:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-11-9 12:44 AM

Ikr. Honestly i do like the new Mythic ranking system, it is wonderful in so many ways. But after seeing many cancerous players took it for granted n expoits it, i think some major action need to be done for the sake of the game, tbh i don't even mind if they revert the changes, or at least strenghen the punishment for those players.

BD007 replied at 2019-11-8 05:32 PM
I kinda agree and i did post about this 2 times already. Because some lower mythic players wont go d ...

I would suggest either revert the changes, or...

- Remain but add 1 more report option specifically for those kind of players, example *Using lower match hero or *Troll pick or anything that is specific, and put heavier punishment for that option, like if the report is verified, he/she need to win 3 Classic match of same hero to unlock Rank mode). I hope you agree with this, or if you have a better idea then just proceed, anything would do right now as this is critical.
Post time 2019-11-8 07:35 PM | Show all posts
I disagree, if you somehow reach 1 point mythic than trust me...your not gonna be respected by anyone even if you are mythic

Comments

And how does "not respected by anyone" could change things? Some action need to be done, respect alone is not enough.  Post time 2019-11-8 07:43 PM
Post time 2019-11-14 09:28 PM | Show all posts
IjamRex replied at 2019-11-8 07:09 PM
Ikr. Honestly i do like the new Mythic ranking system, it is wonderful in so many ways. But after se ...

not a bad idea at all. already submitted this suggestion thank you.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-9 06:02 PM GMT+8