Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 128|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Bring back Belerick’s Old ulti

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-8 10:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
On this rework belerick significantly has an increase in terms of damage but what I really miss, is his old ultimate which enables him to maximize his passive’s capacity. Here is a suggestion why dont you just mix up his new ulti to the old one, yeah that sound too op but make the damage reduction’s duration faster so it can be balanced.
FE891902-C96C-4384-8EA3-75AEE021C5D3.jpeg
C15A6D54-41EB-44F0-BE5D-8E5D7D513189.jpeg
Post time 2019-11-8 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Its ok if he is op. Look at the other op heros, I guess its ok to have 10 op heros. The problem is having only 4, banning 3 being lucky getting one or 2. Lets have lots of op heros or none (none sounds better to me). So yeah, i was also thinking about how cool it would be to have both ultimates together.  
Hey, another idea: eliminate baning hahaha. we would have first pick, esmeralda, enemy gets xborg khufra. your team gets ling Fanny, enemy granger khufra... hahahaha. What a messy match.
Post time 2019-11-8 01:03 PM | Show all posts
After the rework, his passive now become more useless. He will no longer be able to kill enemy's mm before getting himself killed. I'm totally disappointed with Moonton decision in reworking him. Zilong, Layla and Freya deserve more.
Post time 2019-11-8 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Belerick lost his uniqueness, and i suppor idea to bring back his old ultimate, now he is more like fighter than than tank. If you are in advenced server you can write suggestiont to change his ultimate. I hope he will get the old one :(
Post time 2019-11-8 04:52 PM | Show all posts
I tried Belerick in advance server and yeah, he is a fighter with tank build. That's it. He is a fighter.  I'm gonna admit his ulti works great but NOT ON HIM. Moonton better make new plant hero with that ulti. We should stand together to protect Belerick uniqueness.
Post time 2019-11-8 05:34 PM | Show all posts
I kinda agree. After reviewing all the post and videos and testing on advance server, i think his ultimate should be like old one. I think making combo of both old and new ultimate with less damage would be nice. What do you guys think?
Post time 2019-11-9 01:40 AM | Show all posts
Moonton needs to revert it back, honestly old belerick is the pure tank.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-9 03:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-11-8 05:34 PM
I kinda agree. After reviewing all the post and videos and testing on advance server, i think his ul ...

Completely agree.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 11:16 PM GMT+8