Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 193|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] REVAMP ZILONG WTF DEVS

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-7 11:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by diwang at 2019-11-7 11:30 PM

DEVS WHAT IS IN YOUR MIND THAT A HERO WITH THE WORST SKILL SET EVER IS POSSIBLE TO EXIST ?!?! HERE I LIST THE PROBLEM THAT EXIST IN THE STUPID ZILONG

1. ZILONG 6 SECONDS SLOW IMMUNITY HAS NO USE BECAUSE ZILONG NEED 7 SECONDS TO RUN FROM FAR AWAY AND JOIN TEAMFIGHT JUST TO GET SLOWED BECAUSE HIS SLOW IMMUNITY HAS ENDED

2. ZILONG PASSIVE AOE AREA IS TOO SMALL AND DODGE ABLE IF ENEMY DASH/BLINK IN THE MOMENT ZILONG PASSIVE ACTIVE

3. ZILONG SKILL 2 FLY SPEED IS TOO SLOW , ENEMY CAN EASILY BAIT ZILONG TO USE SKILL 2  , AND MEANWHILE ZILONG IS FLYING TOWARD ENEMY AFTER CASTING SKILL 2 , ENEMY CAN DASH/BLINK TO TEAMMATE/TURRET AND KILL ZILONG .

4. ZILONG HAS NO ESCAPE SKILL , HOW CAN ZILONG ESCAPE AFTER HE RUN TO FRONTLINE AND GET SLOWED ?!? ULTIMATE EXTRA MOVEMENT SPEED CANNOT OVERCOME THE SLOW

4. ZILONG BASIC ATTACK RANGE IS TOO SMALL , ALMOST ALL HERO IN MOBILE LEGEND HAVE CROWD CONTROL / SLOW COMBINED WITH LOW COOLDOWN , EVEN IF ZILONG USE ULTIMATE DURING TEAMFIGHT TO CLEAR CC , JUST A FEW SECOND LATER ENEMY TANK/MARKSMAN/ASSASIN/MAGE/FIGHTER CAN SLOW/CC ZILONG AND ZILONG BECOME GOLD TO ENEMY BECAUSE ZILONG HAS NO ESCAPE SKILL WHICH MEAN FREE KILL .
Post time 2019-11-8 01:20 AM | Show all posts
I can agree with everything you said and not just me, I'm sure others will aswell. There have been many suggestions about a Zilong Rework so there is a high chance we will se it happen any time soon. Zilong and Saber are those heroes that can't handle the way the game is at the moment and they really need some good changes. Let's just wait and see what will happen in future patch notes
Post time 2019-11-8 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Rework-wise... Yeah, I can pretty much agree to most of these things. He's just not a good choice sometimes and his skillsets are getting more and more limited.

Though in terms of skill level. Average Zilong players are just vulnerable to outplays in general, those kinds of mistakes like getting baited and enemies escaping from blinks and such are basics of how "Outplayed" works. If you're a very skillful Zilong a number of these complaints aren't relevant some time
Post time 2019-11-8 05:39 PM | Show all posts
The most requested hero rework is zilong. I think it will happen very soon. thanks for your suggestions.
Post time 2019-11-8 07:04 PM | Show all posts
While Zilong might get a rework or revamp or something, I think you would still need to learn how to play it because I saw that Zilong can be good if you had teammates that would cooperate. And as Zilong is an assassin, you have to sneak-attack. For example, when you see Selena use her kit, quickly run up to her and attack. It’s probably be unlikely now that she would be able to counter-attack you back.
Post time 2019-11-8 07:36 PM | Show all posts
zilong has to change his name back lol
Post time 2019-11-9 01:43 AM | Show all posts
Miss the good ol days, immunity during the ulti phase, enemy eudora trying to stun zhao but wtf he's immune to cc, he definitely needs his old ultimate and his old passive 2.0 dmg
Post time 2019-11-9 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Definitely he needs buff or revamp soon, it's been a long time he hasn't moved from underrated hero even though he's an old hero.. hopefully the devs has that plan and bring back him to meta
Don't forget submit this to CS in-game as suggestion > buff hero

Author| Post time 2019-11-9 12:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2019-11-8 07:04 PM
While Zilong might get a rework or revamp or something, I think you would still need to learn how to ...

Zilong is a disaster bringer in the team if enemy team and teammate gaming skill is equal, any hero including balmond and layla is always better than zilong . No matter what is your team/enemy team composition , with 2000 gold above enemy gold ,zilong is still a disaster bringer , bad positioning bad skillset nothing is good in zilong .
 Author| Post time 2019-11-9 12:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Manko007 replied at 2019-11-9 01:43 AM
Miss the good ol days, immunity during the ulti phase, enemy eudora trying to stun zhao but wtf he's ...

Zilong should not have cc immune but zilong must have slow immune
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 11:50 PM GMT+8