Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 293|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Share] So whats next after 2019?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-7 02:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BD007 at 2019-11-7 03:12 PM

what do you think about the overall aspect of the game?

just look at our gameplay atm especially at high elo with (3-5man premade teams), everyones using the same strategy (1-3-1 with every team having the same rotation) thats its actually getting repetitive and boring and really w*f is up with having 3 midlaners and no assasins meta?? (except for gusion or ling if theyre not banned) the game right now pretty much revolves around who gets the most meta heroes wins, matches are getting simpler and repetitive as theres no real creativity we can do in terms of strategy and gameplay.

i mean when was the last time you really got some back and forth battle with the game getting past 35mins, trashtalking stops and everyone gets to appreciate everybody ally or enemy doesnt matter who won, win or lose its worth it cuz everyone is having fun. nowadays its just a onesided battle, losing is more frustrating than it is to fun winning a onesided game.

solo matchmaking is a nightmare specially if your at lower elo ei mythic v-iv as it always teams you up with players within or lower than your rank but the catch is enemies are at random range you can pretty much have an epic/legends vs 700+ pts mythic teams.

skin prices: im all about supporting game devs and whatever but really whats up with this rigged lucky box and magic wheel event?  this kind of stuff is actually illegal in some country lol (gambling aspect of this not even talking about it also being rigged)  who else youve seen or heard won something in this event without getting to the "last or before the last spin" this kind of stuff pretty much sums up what kind of greed were dealing with. what im asking is just please be fair.
also useless elite type season skin rewards thats they almost always give to non meta heroes.
(i know someone would say "you probably just dont have money or just dont fkin buy then" i do have alil bit of extra cash i can put unto a game and i also want those awesome flashy skins but this prices is just ridiculous)

shit events thats time consuming with mostly unforgiving rewards. 0.01% chance of getting something really good or something really useless( i mean atleast balance it out like getting either an epic or an elite/special after all that hard work)

i got conflicting feelings bout this game tbh like i really wanted to play still cuz im pretty good at it (not really top global level just a few top 1-5 local in some heroes)

but the game atleast for me is just getting repetitive and boring with no actual fun events, cheap rewards, very toxic community with an absent game devs that pretty only cares about profits and not the players itself. everytime after a game or two i feel like im just forcing myself to play, winning is just meh most of the time but also feels like im balding with every loss

Post time 2019-11-8 09:05 AM | Show all posts
yeah, same banned heros, same picked heros, same strategy... i was very happy today, i played with top 1 jawhead in japan, we had 2 tanks and no marksman. We won because the enemy didnt know how to deal with jawhead and 2 tanks lol. That was fun, wish I could play more non conventional matches like this.
Post time 2019-11-7 02:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply Awards +5 Wealth

i think with arcade games mode make this game still fun to play. i hope new-chessTD-mode be permanent arcade mode just like survival mode.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-7 02:23 PM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2019-11-7 02:15 PM
i think with arcade games mode make this game still fun to play. i hope new-chessTD-mode be permanen ...

pretty sure if the mode becomes successful it will have its own app not just and arcade mode within ml
Post time 2019-11-7 02:38 PM | Show all posts
oxz replied at 2019-11-7 02:23 PM
pretty sure if the mode becomes successful it will have its own app not just and arcade mode withi ...

jajajaja, your main topic is about how bored ML dude.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-7 02:46 PM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2019-11-7 02:38 PM
jajajaja, your main topic is about how bored ML dude.

yea it kinda is. also did play chess td for a whole day after losing 99pts in ranked game (not gonna blame anyone for that its my fault for being tilted) and from it i tried chess rush and auto chess. also got bored with those pretty instantly
Post time 2019-11-7 02:56 PM | Show all posts
oxz replied at 2019-11-7 02:46 PM
yea it kinda is. also did play chess td for a whole day after losing 99pts in ranked game (not gon ...

fufufu you are just the one who gets bored easily. Hago game is nice for you, not for Moba game or Battle royale game, even Auto Chess
Post time 2019-11-7 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Solo q is really hard nowdays. The player base community are toxic because most of them are kids. Moonton has nothing to do with it. But yes, matchmaking needs to be improved.

The gameplay and play style changes from time to time. imagine season 6 and now. It all depends on top players and tourney players.

Skin price is not cheap but this year we got many opportunities like diamond discount token, many free skins, imagine 30% discount plus diamond discount token. Can make the skin price very low. Plus we also saw new system where you have to pay weekly for a skin with the 30% discount rate(granger elite).

But i still believe mlbb has room to improve. Thanks for your feedback.
Post time 2019-11-7 03:34 PM | Show all posts
oxz replied at 2019-11-7 02:23 PM
pretty sure if the mode becomes successful it will have its own app not just and arcade mode withi ...

Actually, ML has auto chess called Magic Chess. But, because they separated the app, no one know about it.
Post time 2019-11-7 05:49 PM | Show all posts
I really don't think Mobile Legends is a boring game to be honest..not to mention we get different modes which are really interesting (really hope chess td will be permanent). I do agree that skin prices should be reduces a little...other than that..
Yes, ranking can be hard, not to mention solo (true nightmare)...i had some matches that happen to last for 20 minutes lately..but rarely. The fact that players are toxic..can be solved with harder punishments (especially afk). I hope this will change someday soon.
As for the events, i admit some of them dessapointed me, but most of them are really nice. We can get tickets, borders, wheel spin potion... and we also got some free skins.
If there will be other KOF events in the future, i`m hopping for them to be better than the last one, which kind of dissappointed me to be honest
Post time 2019-11-7 07:14 PM | Show all posts
Personally, I'm still enjoying the game. Though yes there are a LOT of problems here and there. But I'll only look into the gameplays, players and heroes the rest are not my concern.

Going into solo-q as well as the stupidity of match-making is considered to be tough. Not gonna lie, playing with strangers can somewhat be a 50/50 chance of winning and losing.

The spins and such are ridiculously rigged. I gotta agree to that, there's no such thing as "Lucky" in most of the spins as they just decide to burn your money to get a so-called "Premium" content.

Nonetheless, after 2019 I just hope that Moonton gives a better grip to the game itself for the majority of players. Taking responsibility to whatever the hell kind of decision making they have.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 11:23 PM GMT+8