Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 151|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Separate Rank & Classic WinRate

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-6 11:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
When reporting winrate in rank hero pick, allow us to report wr of a hero in rank matches only since classic is kind of a gamble nowadays. (Who has the troll, who has the afk, who has the Legend/Mythic, who has the Warrior/Elite)

Post time 2019-11-7 02:26 AM | Show all posts
now mythis is a cancer division. Beacause no matter how much you lose now you won't be in the lower division
Post time 2019-11-7 03:15 AM | Show all posts
Yeah...totally agree. I shame to show my Minotaur winrate because back in S2 to S4, I feed using him a lot because that is weak tanks era. Not just Mino but Akai, Tigreal, also were so weak that nobody use them
Post time 2019-11-7 04:51 AM | Show all posts
Good idea. Now there is so much try harders in classic, they want higher win rate like that, but that dont mean that you have skills. You should report your idea to in game costumer service :D
Post time 2019-11-7 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Seems like a good idea, but it'll be better to add a separate winrate report than separating them completely. There are people whose hero winrates in Classic Mode are more higher than of the Rank one and I'd go for Classic Winrate somehow, because we all know how hard Classic matchmaking is compared to Rank :<
Post time 2019-11-7 07:47 PM | Show all posts
Separating both Classic and Ranked win rate is a good idea. At least then we'll be able to know who to put our trust on. Otherwise it's going to be a Classic player horror.
Post time 2019-11-8 12:56 AM | Show all posts
yea, it's a good idea. So, no more spamming expert heroes on Ban Pick phase and we can trust to the guy that have a high ranked win rate.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-18 12:04 AM GMT+8