Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 290|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Query] How to counter Gusion + Esmeralda + Khufra

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-6 04:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by hakros at 2019-11-9 08:54 PM

Hello,

As you can see from the title, I want to know of ways to counter if enemies are able to pick these heroes.

Examples of these is if The bans are: X-Borg, Harith, Kimmy, Aldous
And none in my team have Gusion, Esmeralda, or Khufra

So, I just need suggestions on what items or heroes can counter these :)

PS. This is a serious question and I mainly solo q so this happen to me from time to time. Not always though

Edit #1:
I think some people misunderstood what I meant. I know how to counter these heroes individually. What I need is a counter to these heroes if they are all on the same team. Sorry for not being clear enough :)
Post time 2019-11-7 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-11-7 11:29 AM

Gusion basically can be countered easily by heroes whom can  cc him immediately, these can be mages. It's all a matter of whose gonna get it first. For Esmeralda, simple burst heroes can outburst her shield. For Khufra, welp, it's all about strategizing on how to kill him, he's only strong and can zone out but with his team out of form, he can easily be killed without any worries. Fun fact, Chou can cancel his ball or any stun.
PS: Accidentally sticked.
Post time 2019-11-6 04:10 PM | Show all posts
If solo ,karrie would be good, she can shreds tnk and ignore esme shields can doge gusion marker,if trio grock,kaja,karrie or any high brust hero or lolita ,kaja any high brust...support is important in my opinion
Post time 2019-11-6 06:30 PM | Show all posts
If I'd be you, if the enemy has all Gusion+Esmeralda+Khufra, I will be the first to hit the surrender button.

The problem with your case is, these heroes isn't a matter of counter or trick but they are op heroes and should never leave the ban slot.
Post time 2019-11-6 09:40 PM | Show all posts
Grock and Franco as tank would be nice. And I also agree for Karrie as the core
 Author| Post time 2019-11-6 09:53 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-11-6 06:30 PM
If I'd be you, if the enemy has all Gusion+Esmeralda+Khufra, I will be the first to hit the surrende ...

I don't think that's true. This game is a competitive game and there should be counters to all heroes

Is there a reason to think that this combination can't be countered?
Post time 2019-11-6 11:09 PM | Show all posts
hakros replied at 2019-11-6 09:53 PM
I don't think that's true. This game is a competitive game and there should be counters to all her ...

Like I mentioned before,

"The problem with your case is, these heroes aren't a matter of counter or trick but they are op heroes and should never leave the ban slot."

In legend and maybe Mythic and epic, these heroes you just mentioned always banned from match-making due to being counterless and over powered.
Post time 2019-11-7 01:58 AM | Show all posts
try to pick cc types of hero . like ( franco, ruby ,chou , arura, edura etc)
Post time 2019-11-7 05:24 PM | Show all posts
there are some counter heroes. But my favorite is baxia. I know many will disagree.
But baxia has knockback, slow, very good damage for a tank.
Plus his ultimate can do huge amount of damage along with anti life steal.
He has damage reduction so wont die so easily.
Another counter is hylos. kinda meta tank now. Insane damage in early game with his 2nd skill. can kill any hero in early game.
Last but not least, franco. But franco needs support from team.
Post time 2019-11-7 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-11-9 02:20 AM

This is wht i also faced problem esmerelda alwys have 99% shield never see this in other mobas
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 10:57 PM GMT+8