Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 229|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] How dev should nerf esmeralda.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-5 02:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
We all know esmeralda is so OP, that when late game, her shield can cover all of her health completely and gaining shield like nothing.  So, nerfing on how much shield she can take does the trick. There has to be a limit on how much she is able to take and gain from enemies.
Post time 2019-11-5 05:47 PM | Show all posts
I got an idea how to solve Esmeralda issue, how about Moronton just delete her. Simple. No more OP heroes, no more unbalance heroes.
Post time 2019-11-5 03:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Shield limit will kill her .
I have a better suggestion.
Turn shield into temporary health , so demon hunter sword can counter her .
Post time 2019-11-5 03:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I had an idea, developers could make item that will deal more demage to shields, like if you deal 100 demage to her without shield, you will deal to shield 150 demage, just my suggestion but she is strong and hard to counter. Anyway you should suggest your idea to in game costumer service and they will look into it
Post time 2019-11-5 07:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-11-5 05:47 PM
I got an idea how to solve Esmeralda issue, how about Moronton just delete her. Simple. No more OP h ...

*harith giggle from the ban slot*
Post time 2019-11-6 02:47 AM | Show all posts
I have a better suggestion, create a spell that undoes any shield (except the aegis) in a given space, with a reasonable cooldown.
Post time 2019-11-6 06:54 AM | Show all posts
Maybe remove her shield from her frostmoon shield and increase her movement speed by 50%  but increase the speed of her ultimate being casted and make it only immobilized for 1.0 seconds and make the cooldown faster for stardust dance
Post time 2019-11-6 02:25 PM | Show all posts
She has a long jump to attack you with skills then spam basic attacks. She is a tank assassin that can wipe out 1 vs 3, somethimes even 1 vs 5. How about making her pure assassin or pure tank? This mixed thing is hard to kill with high damage in teamfights. SO:
-make her a mage like zhask whose skills only attack one target.
- remove all kinds of dash (so she needs flicker to do her combo, no retribution).
- make her endless healing but lower her damage (like uranus).
- Increase her damage but remove the healing.
- Some kind of slow attack (like terizhla)
Post time 2019-11-6 02:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2019-11-6 02:25 PM
She has a long jump to attack you with skills then spam basic attacks. She is a tank assassin that c ...

No , don't , you have seen the revamped balarick right ? an assasin with tank skill set is underrated :( .
Post time 2019-11-6 05:01 PM | Show all posts
I think small nerf is needed. Ya its true she can be stopped with counter heroes. But i think she is still not balanced enough.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 11:27 PM GMT+8