Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 248|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf esmerelda shield when ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-4 07:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Iam play rank in grand master rank i know tht to countr esmerelda is to used a cc heros but unfrtuntely no ones wanna pick so when developer reducing esmerel shield mine alwys facing full shield esmerelda its enemies or team i never facing ths unique in any game ?
Post time 2019-11-5 12:51 AM | Show all posts
Here are some ways to counter her
1. High cc heroes
2. Anti regen items
3. Pick long range heroes, mm, mages
4. Don't give her shield
5. At late game, she is weak so survive till late game
Post time 2019-11-4 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, countering esme is hard without Draft Pick. Idk why they don't just introduce draft pick from Master/GM. But when an accidental counter happens (Picked esme when enemy had harith haha) it's pretty fun.
Also, all teams should have CC. But it's hard to get ppl to pick them.
Post time 2019-11-5 03:36 PM | Show all posts
In high division we can counter or pick counter of esma if she not banned.
But the case is different for lower division.
Now i have an observation.
few months ago there was a patch said that esam shield wont be exceeding half of her hp, but still we see full shield esma. I am not sure thats a bug or thats full shield is equal to half or her hp. I think it should be fixed anyhow.
Post time 2019-11-5 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Also, don't group up right next to all your teammates. She's one of those heroes that the more that surround her (within range of her 2nd skill) you're really only hurting yourselves as you give her more opportunity to gain shield.

Another piece of advice, use true damage against her. Endless battle, thunder belt, execution, karrie, etc etc etc. Go around her shield as much as possible to dmg her actual hp (which honestly, usually isn't a lot as most esme's focus on dmg rather than hp).
Post time 2019-11-5 08:20 AM | Show all posts
I do think her shield needs to be nerfed, she can already do significant amount of damage and not lose a single health because of the amount of shield she gets.
Post time 2019-11-4 09:05 PM | Show all posts
Well this is indeed a problem in lower tiers because players don't pick their heroes based on the enemy team, this is why Esmeralda is such an issue there..I know it's difficult to rank in low tier against an Esme smurf who tryhards..And i do agree that her shield shouldn't have been buffed last patch..it was ok the way it was then..
 Author| Post time 2019-11-7 05:25 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-11-5 12:51 AM
Here are some ways to counter her
1. High cc heroes
2. Anti regen items

My playing always solo never have go with team now i only use dyroth
 Author| Post time 2019-11-7 05:26 PM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2019-11-4 10:48 PM
Yeah, countering esme is hard without Draft Pick. Idk why they don't just introduce draft pick from  ...

Ya their only want to choose what their use even we never have a tank in the team need reach epic somehow
 Author| Post time 2019-11-7 05:27 PM | Show all posts
Malicewolf replied at 2019-11-5 01:30 AM
Also, don't group up right next to all your teammates. She's one of those heroes that the more that  ...

I also think endless battle will good but it is good to use on dyroth or other fighter ?

Comments

Not bad for Dyrroth per say, but not the best item for him either. Obviously, BLA should be priority for him. After that though, if you're up against an esme, endless battle would be a good pic  Post time 2019-11-12 11:42 PM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 10:29 PM GMT+8