Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 253|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Complaint] i am done with this game

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-4 03:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by gfhgtg at 2019-11-4 03:48 PM

Seriously its is impossible to play as a solo player now2 afk every games i play got at least one afk while my enemy got no afk player
now i regretted spenting money on this game zzzz

Screenshot_20191104-153641_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Post time 2019-11-4 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Well I think its because of its new bugs and MLBB 2.0 is releasing soon (probably this month) developer are no longer interested on the bugs of this version. I also got the bug in which its crashing infinite times and when I change my device (my luck) it also crash but clearing cache helps.
So I suggest you to wait for MLBB 2.0
Post time 2019-11-4 05:19 PM | Show all posts
I'm done too. Only one way this game can be save.
Sell this game to other company.
Post time 2019-11-4 07:13 PM | Show all posts
This is why i always say, don’t soloQ...yeah its such an obvious and tiring answer. But you have to keep in mind these are random people that u get, u don’t know their intentions before they start matching, you don’t know if they are good, you don’t know what they will be playing...its just such a bad option
Post time 2019-11-4 07:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2019-11-4 09:09 PM

Bro my also play a** and what afk is more happen when your play solo i choose ml bceause ml have they unique but some of heros are op like the fukng esmerelda
Columbus replied at 2019-11-4 04:08 PM
Well I think its because of its new bugs and MLBB 2.0 is releasing soon (probably this month) develo ...

can your share MLBB 2.0 here i got it mine bfore but its lose after update
Post time 2019-11-4 09:13 PM | Show all posts
It's better to wait for 2.0 to be available straight from the developers. Any version downloaded from untrusted links on the internet might get you banned.. read here -> Information regarding MLBB 2.0
As for the afk's...i had some last night when i was playing ranked...to be honest i think that the team that has afk should not lose stars. It's not their fault, this game is made to play as 5(premade or not, but still 5)..
Post time 2019-11-5 12:40 AM | Show all posts
You just unlucky to matched with an afk teammate. Sometime I get that kind of probs. But it doesnt mean there's something wrong with matchmaking system or dev or everybody. I am a soloq too, so I can feel you
and one thing, nobody force you to spend money in the game
Post time 2019-11-5 08:13 AM | Show all posts
I had a match where one player was afk and then another player went afk like when it was close to late-game, we eventually lost because we had two people afk. Ling was doing quite decent, but Lesley was fed too much and we couldn’t fight her and so could Ling, so he decided to leave the match. Now, keep in mind now it’s 3vs5, there was no way to win this game. So we lost. It can happen a lot, but that’s just how it is. There isn’t an exact efficient way to prevent this issue.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 10:39 PM GMT+8