Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 417|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Bring back tank killer killer.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-3 06:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-11-3 06:17 PM

Yep....tank killer killer Belerick which is used in countering heroes like Claude, Kimmy, Karrie etc. He is gone now after the rework. Belerick is just a Hanabi, Hanzo combination now.

I already told that the reworks will just remove each heroes uniqueness but many still don't understand. Just like what happen to Pharsa, she is now just Eudora/Aurora but with different look and skills. And now, same tragedy happened to Belerick. He is a fighter now, not a tank. Change my mind.

I just would like to suggest a few things here from Moonton about the new Belerick:
1. Nerf his 1st skill. He isn't a fighter. Let Grock be the only tank which can one swipe minions. That is Grock uniqueness.
2. Do not remove his original ulti. At least, just combine his new ulti with his original ulti. If you completely remove his original ulti, I can predict the future where Belerick will get his 3rd rework.
3. Instead of cutting hp for his 2nd skill, why not make his 2nd skill can regen hp like Minotaur but just for himself. Cutting his hp is just like a waste of skill passive.

In conclusion, just don't rework him. Buff is all he need like change his 2nd skill to regen instead of cht his own hp. Or just increase his hp growth. Remember Bane, he already got reworked 3 times because he is underrated. This proof rework won't solve a thing. Bane problem can be found from this thread.

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1
Post time 2019-11-4 02:23 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-11-4 07:27 AM | Show all posts
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome back to a revamp that NO ONE ASKED FOR.
Sponsored by Moonton.
Aaaaannnnddd.... He becomes one of those CC/Burst type. What a surprise...
Smh.

Sometimes I like to pick him so my carry won't get killed straight after got knocked up by Guin or marked by Gusion, or something like that.
Aaannndd... it's gone.
Like you said, these recent revamped heroes lose their uniqueness, just to fit the CC/Burst meta.
After Bruno, Valir, Pharsa, and now this.
My motivation to play this game is slowly drained.

For me, all he needs is to be able to activate his ulti, even if he got stunned. That's all.
Post time 2019-11-3 07:51 PM | Show all posts
I agree. I don't even know why they need to rework Belerick as we all know, he might be somehow underrated which is evident but then rework isn't the right thing to do. Please do send a feedback in customer service in-game so that they get notified that lots of players are against the rework. Although, your suggestions are fine especially his ult which makes him unique and make him stand out to most heroes like Claude, Guinevere, etc.
Post time 2019-11-3 08:35 PM | Show all posts
ill be honest with you, i don't like this belerick rework..in eu he was actually rising to be the top picked tank in 5Q, i didn't see a reason to change his skills at all
Post time 2019-11-3 11:50 PM | Show all posts
Agree with you give his dmg reduction back.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-4 02:32 AM | Show all posts
Fky replied at 2019-11-4 02:23 AM
You guys spend more time complaining than playing, which i understand i hate so many things about Mo ...

It's still in pre-registration. It still gonna took more than 3 month for global beta release. Maybe 5 more month for official global release.

Btw, no one can assure the successfulness of the Wild Rift. Maybe it gonna be like AOV upon release back then, who know. Only famous for a month.

Btw, what I'm doing in this forum like preventing further rework is for Moonton sake. But complaining and suggesting is as much as I can contribute. If they don't pay attention to any of our feedbacks, it's their choice of killing their own game themselves.
Post time 2019-11-4 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Its happen all the time, there's nothing new, just MOONTON being MOONTON
Post time 2019-11-4 03:37 PM | Show all posts
I am ok as long as they do not change the passive of belerick. His passive is really important. Because this passive is anti kimmy and anti claude or basically anti any attack speed based adc. I see ultimate is changed completely. I think this was necessary because now he can trap opponent and do damage at the same time. I had some issue with his previous ultimate, it was good but no stun and not useful in all situation. Still it depends and vary from player to player. I just shared my personal opinion.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-4 05:14 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-11-4 03:37 PM
I am ok as long as they do not change the passive of belerick. His passive is really important. Beca ...

You know what, removing his original ultimate which make his passive useless. Before this, he can kill any mm by just activating his ulti and let his passive do the killings. But now, he already dead before he manage to use his ulti to trap enemy and damage enemies by his passive.

And what make you think trap opponent is a good thing for him, Uranus don't have a dang cc but still a top pick among the tanks. And look at his 1st skill, wtf. Doesn't make any sense for a tank with that much damage. I'm dare to say I'm confident that if the new Belerick ported to the original server, firstly, he will become the most banned tank, then Moonton will nerf him and become useless back. And yeah, ANOTHER FCKIN REWORK.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 10:30 PM GMT+8