Return to list New
View: 270|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Need Some Adjustment for Mythic Division

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-3 11:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by BD007 at 2019-11-3 11:39 AM

Every system has its pros and cons.
New mythic system is good but it has some cons too.
Today i will talk about cons only.

We all familar with troll, afk, intentional feeders etc.
There is a new kind of troll players in mythic division. Usually their mythic point is 1 because 1 is lowest mythic point you can go if you continue to loose no matter what. So this type of player exploit the mythic division with try heroes or test heroes or just intentionally.
Those kind of players do not play classic to test or try new heroes. They try new heroes directly in mythic rank. This impacts the game heavily and often cause of loosing the whole game. They know they wont go down to legend if they loose so they test and try new heroes in rank.

This needs to stop. Everyday i am facing this kind of player in 1 game out of 5(average). Even though all other 4 players playing so well to win this 1 player will feed the whole game to loose on purpose. This creats negative enviornemtn in the battlefield and like me, i stop rank game for last 2 days becuase of this. In past those players were few but now their number increased a lot.

I have no complain when i ranked up against global top players because if we win we will get high points and if we loose, will only loose few points. And i love to challange them. But i cant play with these players who tries new hero in rank or loose on purpose . Credit deduction is not enough for them.

I have some suggestion.

1. Make 110 credits must for mythic rank matchmaking. For legend it can be 100 credits, for epic 90 credits like this.
This is the best possible way to prevent this kind of players from exploiting mythic rank matchmaking. Here is how.
because they feed or loose on purpose, report will be made and so is credit deduction. so they can not participate rank anyhow even if they want to.
This will be a but rude to others who tries to play well or made slight mistake and has less than 110 credit.
But there is a new system out there if anyone know about this or not.
You can appeal for credit deduction and if your reason is good mlbb will give your credits back.
I will show another post and tutorial how to activate this.

2. Make legeng demote again. And if you demote from mythic to legend you need to win 10 games to reach mythic again. This is hard but this is one of the best way to prevent trolls in mythic rank.

Which one you support? or do you have any other solution for this? please share.
Single Polls, Total 16 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Screenshot_20191103-085313.jpg
Screenshot_20191103-085442.jpg
Screenshot_20191102-030218.jpg
Post time 2019-11-3 01:12 PM | Show all posts
When moderator express their feeling in forum

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-3 03:12 PM | Show all posts
I support your no1 suggestion. We all know the struggle to get to mythic.. But people need to report players in order for them to be punished and lose credit score.  It's a really good suggestion.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-3 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Samsaras at 2019-11-3 05:37 PM

Why just Mythic?
This is my suggestion (I had suggested a Quasi-Rank Mode before. My suggestion requires it to function.) Here it is:
Players need to have played 10-20 matches with a hero in classic before they can play it in Quasi-Rank(Free heroes can be used in quasi-rank).
They need to have played X number of matches ( 5-500, depending on how harsh you want the standards) with the hero in Quasi-Rank Mode before they can select it in Rank. Otherwise it'd tell them they didn't have enough reputation with the hero to use it in rank.
Why it needs Quasi-Rank Mode: It'll soften the blow. Even if they cannot play it in Rank, they can try it in rank-like environment, which will lessen the complaints such a move would generate. Also, someone had suggested to make the first 3(or something) matches not lose stars so ppl could try out stuff(since they do so anyway). Quasi Rank mode is like that, rank without stars, to try out stuff in rank environment. You impose stricter standards on rank but offer Quasi-Rank as an alternative for those who want to play without those restrictions... It'll be more serious than Classic but less strict than rank. You could move up the credit requirement for rank & put Quasi-Rank mode on the current credit requirement (110 is too harsh, but I always felt 100 credits should be needed for rank ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-11-4 02:54 PM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2019-11-3 05:35 PM
Why just Mythic?
This is my suggestion (I had suggested a Quasi-Rank Mode before. My suggestion requ ...

I had kinda similar suggestion before. But many forum user rejected the idea. my suggestion was minimum 50 matches with a specific hero is needed in order to play them in rank. But may be the number was big. Do you have any suggestion regarding this?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-4 10:29 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-11-4 02:54 PM
I had kinda similar suggestion before. But many forum user rejected the idea. my suggestion was mi ...

That's why I added the Quasi-Rank mode. Stricter conditions on rank will disgruntle ppl, so you need a buffer.
Another way to look at it - Introduce a New Rank mode which will have stricter standards & punishments, but keep the old rank mode around for a more lenient competitive play (Classic is casual).
So in the new rank mode you can have all sorts of regulations like:
1. One afk=24 hr ban; 2 afk= 48 hour ban. Stack resets each week. (Ban only applicable to new rank)
2. Requirements like playing a certain number of matches with a hero before it can be picked in new rank.
3. etc.
If you just put these in current rank ppl will complain. After all, it's not fair to be slapped with a 24 hour ban when you had a proper irl reason to afk. But with 2 modes, you can still enjoy rank, just not the new, super serious rank.
Having 3 modes - Super competitive, competitve, & casual - will help all the the harsher punishments to be implemented without bothering the more casual gamers (This is just a game after all).
On the negative side, you split the queue further so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you want a solution without a new mode, I'd recommend medal scores. You can get anything from 3.0-20.0(?) at the end of a match. You need to get a certain amount before you can play that hero in ranked.

Like if the points needed is 300.0, you can get 3.0 in 100 matches or get 10.0 in 30 matches. Or be a monster & score 15.0 in 20 matches. So you can play heroes in rank faster the better you are with them.
This will also shut up a lot of complaints. Just say "You nup need more than 30-40 matches to get 300.0?"
(300 is arbitarily chosen. Adjust requirement as needed.)

PS: I, myself, am a casual player who hardly plays rank, so these are all my objective opinions. However I still think credit score requirement for rank should be 100. Even when I was a new play I thought so. It's easy to get to 100 credits unless you are a serial offender(Keeping whom out is the objective)
Hope it helps

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-5 03:16 AM | Show all posts
I feel that your suggestions are good but It will just have the opposite effect.
Having 110 Credit score in itself is not something that you can get with 10 games so that is my 1st point.
Thinking about the NA server especially where a trio Q would take more than 10 mins sometimes during certain times, this would just destroy the server.
Now, your second suggestion is fairly acceptable but when someone plays 10 games to get into Mythic Ranking > Getting demoted to Legend [Not due to Troll] > Then play another 10 Games to reach Mythic...  This would have a great negative effect on the community and would result in players leaving the game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-5 11:56 AM | Show all posts
playing 10 games back to Mythic is nonsense as @imAldric said. no need so harsh, if they lose during Mythic 1 star, just drop back to Legend I 4 stars is enough. at least they need to win another 2 more games to back mythic. at least they will not troll or testing heroes because they need to maintain on Mythic tiers.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-11-5 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2019-11-4 10:29 PM
That's why I added the Quasi-Rank mode. Stricter conditions on rank will disgruntle ppl, so you nee ...

Not bad, it would be better if you open a new thread and post there as a suggestion. I can submit that too.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-11-5 11:12 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-11-5 04:04 PM
Not bad, it would be better if you open a new thread and post there as a suggestion. I can submit  ...

which one? the medals one, or about a new rank mode with stricter regulations?

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-18 12:03 AM GMT+8