Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 224|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] About reporting feature

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-11-2 11:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

What I suppose to do when I got matched up with a team of idiots? Grock and Sun maybe have bad network connection, Karrie is ok but Ling just being stupid in the whole match. He showed that he just used Ling 3 times during picking session and I told him not to but he pick it anyway.

During the match, Sun and Grock keep move and stop like they're having a bad network connection. They even afk in the first 3 minutes and getting killed again and again after ward. While Ling roaming the map, doing nothing, not clearing minions, not split pushing, not jungling and of course no killings. Only me and Karrie were trying our hard carrying this team.

And finally yeah, we lose. I got MVP but fck MVP title if got teamed up with a team like this. Star protection point we're so little like maybe it will get full next year, idk why Moonton is so stingy about giving star protection point. I reported them but we'll, I know my report won't affect them as only Karrie and I were reporting. Of course the other 3 won't report themselve.

I'm just would like to request Moonton to :
1. Reward more star protection point to MVP of losing team
2. Take report seriously even only one person reporting
3. Enable auto surrender when more than 2 person afk, because when voting, when someone afk, the voting will not complete
Screenshot_2019-11-02-22-44-51-308_com.mobile.legends.png
Post time 2019-11-4 12:14 PM | Show all posts
FCK_AFK replied at 2019-11-3 09:49 AM
Mythic does not have extra Protection points

yes coz mythic using point system right now, no longer star rank as before
hopefully there will be more system adjustments for mythic division on next update

Post time 2019-11-3 01:32 AM | Show all posts
Already adjusted about MVP of the losing team will get extra Protection points in Rank but still on advanced server, hopefully the next update on original server will be more system adjustments for that, stay tuned
Post time 2019-11-3 09:38 AM | Show all posts
I proposed this type of suggestion before but many forum user rejected this.
Most of the player in sea server are kids. Cant do much about that. My suggestion was, Not remove star or point for loosing mvp. This will help a lot in these kind of situation.
About those afk and troll players. i have another suggestion just like your one, but a bit different.
If verified and deducting their credits, remove some of their mythic points too. this will teach them a very hard lesson. Thanks for your feedback.
Post time 2019-11-2 11:59 PM | Show all posts
I was about to make a post about "anyone encountering idiots using new hero in Rank on release day?", lol.
Post time 2019-11-3 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-11-3 01:32 AM
Already adjusted about MVP of the losing team will get extra Protection points in Rank but still on  ...

Mythic does not have extra Protection points
Post time 2019-11-4 05:47 PM | Show all posts
you totaly wrong

Mythic didn't have any protection points, even before using the point system
do you realize that?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 11:49 PM GMT+8