Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 497|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Charge skills bug

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-31 09:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

IGN : XFEER
ID : 42241519(2067)
Device :
Mi9T 128/6
Android 9 MIUI 10

I cant show video or image as a proof as it can only be felt when youre playing it.
Sometime, when I use some heroes that require charge skills like Gatotkaca 2nd skill, Khufra 1st skill, Minotaur ulti,...even after I raise my finger to release the skill, the skills still charging untill it end. It happen sometime but it is so annoying because I already lose many matches just from a simple bug. It happen randomly and on any matches.
Post time 2019-11-1 01:23 AM | Show all posts
Could it probably be connection issues?
 Author| Post time 2019-11-1 01:40 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-11-1 01:42 AM
Charles replied at 2019-11-1 01:23 AM
Could it probably be connection issues?

If it is a connection issue, I'll not post the bug issue here. So it must be bug. I started to notice this bug appear after I updated the game to the new game client (ML 2.0). It happen randomly so at first I thought it not gonna be a big deal but now, I experienced a lost just because of this silly bug.
Post time 2019-11-1 03:53 AM | Show all posts
Hey, we will need you to provide us proof (video), on that problem various stuffs may have problem, like internet connection, maybe this is real bug, problem with your screen (bad touch) and so on, so i suggest you to record your whole gameplay and show us your finger motion (on video its like white circle that followes your fingers movements). Only in that way we can report it as a bug. Thank you in advance.
Post time 2019-11-1 06:12 AM | Show all posts
If not touch latency issue then it needs to be reported. thanks for providing all the necessary information.
Post time 2019-11-1 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Is your phone still new? It's already common issue for some Xiaomi phones that had really bad touch issue like screen delay or ghost touch, even in their high end phones. I had a same issue back then while playing with my Redmi. But it's not always happened. It could be software problem in your phone and it needs to be update. To make sure first you need to do multi touch screen test on your phone. The easiest one is try to play Virtual Drum game, you will notice the difference. Sometimes touch delay also can be caused by unstable connection. If you think everything is ok and your problem is still there. Well, maybe it's bug. But for me, I haven't found yet technical issue in this current version.
 Author| Post time 2019-11-1 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-11-1 11:00 AM
titan666 replied at 2019-11-1 09:31 AM
Is your phone still new? It's already common issue for some Xiaomi phones that had really bad touch  ...

I'll try it

Yup, not my phone problem. I tested with some touch tester app and its not my screen problem. Not my network problem either, I'm currently on high speed WiFi. Playing some other heroes with no charge skills or other other game show no problem.
Post time 2019-11-1 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Its definetely a bug, no internet connection of finger mistake. It happens to me a lot with Khufra s jump. It happens around 10% of the charging jump. Same with Kimmy. The skill cancels itself. Sometimes with Grock too.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-14 02:05 AM GMT+8