Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 893|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] Ways u can find a teammate for ranked matches

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-31 08:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey, there are ways to find players to play with u ranked. It's just wether u want to follow these or not.  
1) The MOST simplest way is to play with ur friends in real life. This actually helps as it is easier to communicate and this does not have a higher chance of a toxic environment while playing the game.

2) Use the chat lobby found at the main page of the game which is at the bottom left. There are players who wants to find someone and play seriously to push ranks. If ur feeling that the player might troll, check his/her profile so that u know if he/she is really a troller or not.

3) Invite or add friends that u have played with together during solo queues and play with them in duos, trios or 5 team. Really, this also prevents toxic environment when playing the game.
Post time 2019-10-31 10:14 PM | Show all posts
honestly I most often to SoloQ, but if forced me to attract teammates to play together in ranked I always use 1st tip coz it will make the comfort of game environment better when playing with people we know which will make high percentage to win and sometimes when SoloQ I'm try to invite someone in recently teammates when match is over who has good gameplay to matched again  
Thanks for sharing with us
 Author| Post time 2019-10-31 10:57 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-10-31 10:14 PM
honestly I most often to SoloQ, but if forced me to attract teammates to play together in ranked I a ...

Sure. I’ve seen people complaining that they weren’t able to find teammates to play ranked with them so I decided to make this thread.
Post time 2019-11-1 05:46 AM | Show all posts
This is why i love the eu community, everyone knows each other and its really easy to find people to play with haha...but great tips!
Post time 2019-11-1 06:13 AM | Show all posts
Our official discord server is also good place to find team mates. Another way is to invite good players from rank game. Thanks for sharing.
Post time 2019-11-1 12:16 PM | Show all posts
yeap, and i would add:
-forcing Friends to try the game, teach them and play with you
-adds on local website and social media.
I ve tried everything but its just hard to find new mates.
Post time 2019-11-1 01:47 PM | Show all posts
To be honest...The only way i used in order to find teammates was by inviting people i played with during my solo Q. If i liked the way they play and it felt like we coordinated...i invite them..it goes the same for them, if they liked the way we played they will accept the invitation..I even became friends with some of them :))
Post time 2019-11-2 05:57 AM | Show all posts
I do soloQ, it’s more preferable to me because if you play bad, you will be blamed and they will start insulting you.
Post time 2019-12-7 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Going party with some mediocre friends is worse than soloq, tbh, but u can play duo/trio with a good friend that can carry.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-4 11:03 PM GMT+8