Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 683|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Team Recruiting] New squad

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-29 08:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am looking for ex mythic gamers that are tired of nooobs in classic game where no one wana tank.I dont carre about your win rate u just need to know all roles so we can rotate and 3 games per day with squad if u have time.I have been recruiting on discord but bunch of kids joined that want to grind win rate 0-24 hours(but no one wanted to do tank rotation).I cant understand people playing premade for gusion win rate to show off(most op assasin ez to learn and master not like poor fanny).So please we play evening hours EU time zone.I am tired of playing tank 80% of time.I am geting rusty with other heroes.And I dont do ranked this season.If some of u guys are interested I will leave more info.
Post time 2019-10-29 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Hey!! Im in Japan, where are you?? I play a lot. People from what countries are welcome?
 Author| Post time 2019-10-29 05:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2019-10-29 03:15 PM
Hey!! Im in Japan, where are you?? I play a lot. People from what countries are welcome?

Hi!I am from Europe.U can join squad and play with us but our time zone difference is +6,+7,+8 hours.And most people from EU are playing 8-11pm(at that time u will be long ago in bed sleeping).But maybe some of squad members will have time to play in the morning or after lunch.
Post time 2019-10-29 06:43 PM | Show all posts
I wish you all the best for your squad.
My id - 103821831, am in Europe. If you wanna play with me sometimes feel free to hit me up there.
Post time 2019-10-30 08:33 PM | Show all posts
You need to share your location and server information to find squad mate much more easily. Thanks.
Post time 2019-11-5 04:46 PM | Show all posts
Please let me join your squad. I need one and I am teamplayer and can play any roles.

ID: 41667022.

Let me know!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-18 12:45 PM GMT+8