Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2009|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Login] Stuck at the loading screen

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-23 04:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
After i pick hero in draft pick, i got kicked to main menu and i cant reconnect, after that i tried to reopen ml and i got stucked at the loading screen. Thank u for deducting my credit score and reducing my star, love u.
Post time 2019-10-23 06:00 PM | Show all posts
I suggest you to always use a good network connection and try to check your ping first before starting the game
Please provide these information
your Nickname, ID & Server:
Device model & OS version:
Game Client Version:
Proof of ScreenShot/Video about how you triggered this problem:
Date when it occured:

make sure your MLBB app has been upgraded to the latest version

Post time 2019-10-24 08:02 AM | Show all posts
Try to reinstall and update the mlbb app and always install mlbb on phone memory. Thanks.
And please provide those infrmation @Ncup.Ajh asked.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-24 11:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-10-23 06:00 PM
I suggest you to always use a good network connection and try to check your ping first before starti ...

Im on 4G fullbar connection yet it still disconnect suddenly, IN THE MIDDLE OF WAR AS MM. Isnt that good ?
Screenshot_20191024_231348_com.mobile.legends.jpg
Post time 2019-10-24 11:41 PM | Show all posts
#MakAwakHijau replied at 2019-10-24 10:21 PM
Im on 4G fullbar connection yet it still disconnect suddenly, IN THE MIDDLE OF WAR AS MM. Isnt tha ...

I'm sorry to say about you are experiencing that problem, but can you provide the information I requested as above?
Post time 2019-10-25 08:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Same happen to me bro and I've posted this before. Sadly, Mods can't help you with this. I have yet to find a solution for this problem but try Lowering your Graphics to Smooth as mostly the common reason for this is the Animation of Heroes during Draft Pick is still bugged. That's why some players exploit this bug by Quickly Changing Heroes to Force other players kicked out due to Graphic Problem. It won't reconnect as it's not the Networks's problem to begin with. Force-Closing the Game and immediately staring it again will result to getting stucked as the Memory Used by the Game isn't Refreshed Correctly. Either you wait before starting the game again or restart the game a second time.

Note: This is just my own findings. I can't guarantee that it will solve your problems but give it a try. Good Day!

Comments

thanks for sharing advice  Post time 2019-10-26 03:31 PM
Post time 2019-10-27 09:55 AM | Show all posts
#MakAwakHijau replied at 2019-10-24 11:21 PM
Im on 4G fullbar connection yet it still disconnect suddenly, IN THE MIDDLE OF WAR AS MM. Isnt tha ...

Please provide the information or we cant submit or help you with this bug. Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-19 10:22 AM GMT+8