Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 886|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Query] need your view

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-21 01:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
what should i buy masha or baxia or lilya? or just wait for new cc dealer fighter ? my main is tank , mage, and support. my play always be hero that can counter enemy carry hero and always be hero that looks lane and push first.
Post time 2019-10-21 05:19 PM | Show all posts
If you dont have grock buy him, he is good in this meta, or franco, from mages i suggest aurora, she is immobile but she jas a lot of cc, from supports take estes, he is hard to beat, you have some guides in forum for these heros you can find them :D
Post time 2019-10-21 09:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Masha is the most confusing hero I have seen lately.

To me Masha is just a thicc hoodie Russian girl running around screaming “I am in charge here” but then no one cares.
Seems to be good in killing turtles and tower diving.

Baxia just rolls around in a ball, too fat & not in a cute way like Franco.
Weak tank.

Lilya is cute as a button. Very mobile and fun to play.

If you are a decently skilled lilya, you can carry the team. Her combos are not too Complex to learn.

IMO...lilya is most fun. Unless you like fattie rolling tank or a thicc azz Baltic women who screams at you.

Just from personal exp...Us russian women can get very angry and can crush ur nuts  in sleep...if u ever cheat on us. Just remember that.

Yes that some free relationship advice for you.

Your call bro
Post time 2019-10-21 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Well you asked us about 3 different role heroes..so it mostly depends on what you like to play more...As for the new heroes..there are 2 that will come soon...WanWan which is marksman role and Silvana which is fighter mage...Silvana's skills are amazing but it will take some time until she will be released in case you want to wait for her.
Personally I don't like masha..I like Lylia the most from your list even if she's not much played from what I've seen lately..One of my mains is also tank but I love to play Lolita.
Just think about whether you play solo or as a team mostly and chose the hero based on that..
 Author| Post time 2019-10-21 02:16 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2019-10-21 02:03 PM
Well you asked us about 3 different role heroes..so it mostly depends on what you like to play more. ...

thanks shinee. i also always choose lolita if theres many proyectile dealer in enemy side.
yeah lilya such a mage that not got ban but still OP for burst. but i think lilya play is same with harley and alice. but somewhat doubt to play it because i very unskill to play harley and alice haha
Post time 2019-10-21 02:50 PM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2019-10-21 02:16 PM
thanks shinee. i also always choose lolita if theres many proyectile dealer in enemy side.
yeah l ...

if you are no good in harley or alice better dont consider lylia. the game play looks easy but it is actually hard. especially on the rotation and skills 2.

just like what @shinee said, depend on yourself of your own game play. some people dont like masha, someone pro at it. i dont like masha either but for the pro that have played her well, she is maniac. i just had a game and my team masha carry the whole game, killing the enemy like potato only.

for baxia, no comment.

if you got play support, consider Estes or Faramis
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
 Author| Post time 2019-10-21 07:27 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-10-27 11:15 AM
StreetGamer replied at 2019-10-21 05:19 PM
If you dont have grock buy him, he is good in this meta, or franco, from mages i suggest aurora, she ...

thanks, but i have them all. i just don't have masha and baxia in tank.
also lylia and harley for pure mage.
StreetGamer replied at 2019-10-21 05:19 PM
If you dont have grock buy him, he is good in this meta, or franco, from mages i suggest aurora, she ...

i can't use harley. that's why i don't buy him yet

shinee. replied at 2019-10-21 02:03 PM
Well you asked us about 3 different role heroes..so it mostly depends on what you like to play more. ...

yup. absolutely i will buy that f*ing sylvana. hail CC dealer :"D

kingzvvd replied at 2019-10-21 02:50 PM
if you are no good in harley or alice better dont consider lylia. the game play looks easy but it  ...

well, thanks. for support heroes, i have all of them. when i choose mage or support, masha always hunts me :") i just die with her 3 basic attack.

Comments

Buy harley, he is broken mage with high mobiliti :D  Post time 2019-10-21 07:29 PM
Post time 2019-10-21 08:56 PM | Show all posts
I'd say go for either Baxia or Lylia. I personally don't like Masha as she might be good to use but in a long run, very easy to kill unless you can play her like a pro. Baxia if you're a tank user however he's not one of the best tank there is afaik. For Lylia, I'd say she's a really good mage but the downside is that, she's a really difficult hero to choose especially aiming and doing combos or rotation however I've seen players utilize her skills further along with a combination of any hero that can stun such as Lolita. I'd say Lylia overall but then the consequences of using her, it depends. I suggest playing them while in trial to further know what you like best.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-21 09:05 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-10-21 08:56 PM
I'd say go for either Baxia or Lylia. I personally don't like Masha as she might be good to use but  ...

thanks :") maybe i have to patient to wait sylvana. really many heroes that i buy is useless because i can't play them well.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-27 07:30 PM GMT+8