Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 617|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Everybody freeze bug???

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-21 09:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
It happened after getting lord.  Both teams couldnt move.  We all could use skills but couldnt move.  I reset the game and i was the only one moving.  Anybody else experienced this??
Post time 2019-10-21 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Yup happened to me twice, both also when we are about to get lord, me & all of my teammates disconnected while we're all stranger and doesn't use same wifi/internet, not sure enemies disconnected too or not but they got lord and pushing to our base. But i never report as i thought its just they doing some maintenance and it spikes when all of us (including enemies) is at the same spot (lord).

But it is also possible as bug or cheat, i hope others that experienced it can share their opinions too.
Post time 2019-10-21 12:58 PM | Show all posts
I didn't experience this bug...but a friend of mine did..I didn't believe him at that time but as I can see..it is real..you should report it to customer support ingame..
Post time 2019-10-21 08:58 PM | Show all posts
To further add, please do record this known bug and upload it on YouTube or any video uploading site and send the link here. Don't forget to include your user ID, server ID, game version, game device, and device model when sending the link here. Thanks!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 11:22 AM GMT+8