Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 327|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Instead of nerfing meta heroes, buff non-meta heroes.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-12 04:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The same heroes are affected by newer patch notes (i.e.., Claude, Harith, Xborg, Grock, Esmeralda, Lunox ect). Over and over again. No matter how many times Moonton nerf meta heroes. Older heroes are still left in the dust, and meta heroes are still OP. Instead of investing all of your time nerfing heroes, why not don't buff older ones?

Lapu is in the meta now through buffs.
Nana is in the meta now through buffs.
Rafaela and Estes are meta now through buffs.
Irithel is pseudo meta through buffs.
Chang'e and Zhask are meta through buffs.
Valir is the through buffs (though Moonton went to far).
Minotaur, Johnson, and Gatot are meta through buffs.
And the list goes on.
Btw. It only took a single buff on Irithel, and now she's slowly becoming meta. A SINGLE BUFF. It's not that hard devs.

See the pattern? Every hero has a chance if Moonton only invest their time on them. Updates come every 6 days. This is no excuse. Moonton have more then enough time to buff 80% of the roster by now.

Post time 2019-10-12 09:11 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-10-12 08:05 AM
as you said in your post, more and more non meta heroes are coming to meta became of buff. last exam ...

You know why Irithel is getting buff. Her epic skin will be released soon.
Post time 2019-10-12 08:05 AM | Show all posts
as you said in your post, more and more non meta heroes are coming to meta became of buff. last example was irithel.
at first i didn't think irithel will become meta again. i was surprised to see irithel in mid to late game. only after 10 minutes she becomes so op that karrie, claude kinda useless against her. valir is a but much but to be honest I thought valir is going to flop but i was wrong.meta hero nerf is necessary. but good news is, mlbb official are doing both at the same time(nerf meta and buff/rework non meta). thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2019-10-12 05:29 AM | Show all posts
Hey I've had a similar mindset in regards to this.

Nerfs make the people that bought that hero unhappy, it takes so much time to get to 32k bp and poof your hero is now useless.  Also all that practice now wasted.  Even worse if you bought skins

Buffs make people happy, I have a couple of heroes I really like the look and theme of but they are useless
Post time 2019-10-12 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Out of the list, Valir is banned more often than these heroes. I haven’t seen any of the other heroes, on the list, getting banned.
Post time 2019-10-12 04:29 PM | Show all posts
You forgot Angela, she is a good pick to enhance your carry even further with speed, slows, shield and a root.
Post time 2019-10-13 02:05 PM | Show all posts
With every patch we see some new reworks. There are still other not-played heroes that still need some touch here and there. Once all of them will be balanced..we won't have 20 played heroes out of 85+played and the rest forgotten xd And ww will see variety in matches. I can't wait too see that;d
Post time 2019-10-14 01:21 AM | Show all posts
Nana is meta??
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-25 05:00 PM GMT+8