Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 832|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Share] why i left the forums and probably hopefully wont be back

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-11 08:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
i started ml about a year and a half ago. i struggled with the mechanics, the matchmaking, the learning curve, the op meta heroes. I didn't complain and i just adapted and got better. i found the forums on accident while reseraching hanabi before she was released into the original server. the forums was fun for a while even with escanor complaining all the time. nonstop. after a while it was just nonstop negativity, people constantly complaining or threatening others. or calling each other trash or saying moonton only cares about money. this is not what a community is supposed to be about. for the last few months, everytime i came on the forums i would leave feeling down after all the things i'd read. i dont understand how the discord community is so supportive and positive and fun like an actual community, while the forums are like a moshpit of bad vibes. this is probably my last post here on the forums. many of the users here have disappointed me as people, while other have disappointed me as players. I wish many of you luck, and many of you to do what makes you happy. just think that sometimes, while you're the hero of your story. You may be the villain of others.

xoxo,
chris
Post time 2019-10-12 08:19 AM | Show all posts
long time we forum mods are too supportive and give chances to forum users to learn from their mistakes. i know forum has some negative users and i got one blow on my latest post about how to counter xborg. but i think its time to change.no matter what i can assure you i will strictly handle those rules breaker. if you wanna leave no hard feeling. but you sre Most welcome to check forum later on. cheers.
Post time 2019-10-12 07:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
JalaUsalia replied at 2019-10-12 01:40 PM
Discord is not best plce to discuss your chat will be forget by new chat and moderator in that there ...

Discord is trash.
There is no valuable or sensible information based discussions going on there.

It’s just bunch of mythicals posting their win rate and trolling and then few  guys pretending to be chicks and calling each other nani and cutie.

The moderators on discord is totally useless.

This forum is decent but whatever suggestions we offer is just picked and chosen based on how lazy of a fix it is.

I have not seen any leads on improving matchmaking.

But yes skins and new heroes. Shit ton of them.

We don’t need new heroes without fixing the foundation.
Post time 2019-10-11 08:59 PM | Show all posts
I am sorry to hear that, I hope that bad vibes will go soon, if anyone from forum has suggestions for us they can write it to any moderator in private messages. We are giving our best to improve forum every day, but community is not mad only from mods, there are other peoples too, they are allowed to suggest us new thing, disscusy on much better level. I hoyoe you will come back to us, we are open for suggestions, if you have any tell us in private messages
Post time 2019-10-12 02:01 AM | Show all posts
the forums did have a 'golden age' which encouraged me to be super active and contribute to the community like making guides,but those days are over and the forum doesn't feel the same,In the past like you said we did go through some negatives and still do but more rarely but its only forum with a few active members there is larger more positive,optimistic and supportive communities in the game and discord waiting to be found .
Post time 2019-10-12 03:31 AM | Show all posts
In the past, I really love ML and it's community. I shared my hero ideas, suggestions to make ML a better MOBA, tanks guides and some tricks to use some underrated heroes. Just like @Rexsamz said, those glory days are gone. I still remember I debate with a lot of people telling nonsense and trash talk in this forum, like threads from @zanboracks but now I'm starting to realise, all previous nonsense is making sense.

Don't get me wrong, all moderators here are so friendly and hard working but it's the higher ups that make all these messes. Why this forum is getting worse everyday is because devs don't give a frick about this forum existence.
Post time 2019-10-12 04:19 AM | Show all posts
Looks like all of the questions are pretty much self explanatory. People are complaining now is because Moonton is ignoring once loyal players request over business profit. So many requests, none being answered. They could've at least give us feedback whether our feedback is appropriate for the game or not. But no, they don't tell us anything.  As long as our feedback isn't giving them a extra penny, they'll continue to ignore it.
Post time 2019-10-12 07:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Moonton keeps pushing new heroes and skins but totally ignores matchmaking.

They will realize when they lose subs what good chance they had to make this the best Mobile arena game.

They only care for top tier players who I am certain now don’t want matchmaking fixed.

Just think about it.
If Moonton offers ranked queue for solo, who the fack would want to join premade ones.

That will destroy these mythicals and their merchandise sales.

But that’s what ranked should be. Solo queues to prove who you are
And not get carried by your fridnds
Post time 2019-10-12 08:52 AM | Show all posts
What you say is true however you can't compare forum and discord. Both are totally different platform. One is a site where you can post and comment and the other one is a live-chat. Of course a live-chat platform will be more active and enjoyable as it is fast paced, negativity won't stay long there, new chats are coming in. But for the forum, it will stays forever as post & comments. Its your choice what do you want to see here in forum, but yeah there is a lot that the forum can improve and i'm sure moderators are working on it. :)
Post time 2019-10-12 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Discord is not best plce to discuss your chat will be forget by new chat and moderator in that there is not watching suggestion i only registering forum for nerf esmerelda shied so tht my post can be saw by othr players
Post time 2019-10-12 02:47 PM | Show all posts
I'm sorry to hear about how you feel. We are constantly trying to improve the forum. This new forum team now is like a fresh vibe..we are all coming with all sorts of ideas to improve the forum. As said before..it can't be compared with discord..However if any member has any suggestions for us they are most welcomed to share them with us. We will make forum a great place again, i have faith in that
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-28 11:43 PM GMT+8