Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 291|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Do players complaints matter?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-9 11:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-10-9 11:25 PM

Lol, i just saw it live @zanboracks 's thread removed.XD

Tbh, in the past, i am among the forumers that against zanboracks criticism but now, idk, I gotta agree with what he is complaining this whole time. Truth sometimes hurt, but Moonton really need to change their habit of taking chances from players, or else, they themselves will regret it.

Tbh, Im not getting boring with the game...the game is fun BUT, im just getting fed up overtime due to inbalanceness of heroes, random matchmaking, loose punishment, unneeded heroes reworks, boring same themed skins(fiery themed is the most) etc.

Btw, zanboracks isnt angry with the mods. He just dont know why you guys removed his honest thread.

Post time 2019-10-10 09:46 AM | Show all posts
i agree with @zank, it not just about game. we spend the time here. we spend money here.
if you were to be ban @zanboracks, i will quit the game on the spot. i m sure many will even quit forum and games.

this is totally bull shit. even i started the game later than you guys but i can see it already the negative point.

@zanboracks, no need contact Justin Yuan, i tried send email and contacted their HQ and seems no respond. they wont care. only Ms. Yuan (Moon) replied once to me and MIA after that.

it is useless. just like that others said, just play or leave. nothing much we can do about it.
one more week to go, if the game is still screw up, we will play the reverse way, troll all the game.
Post time 2019-10-10 12:58 AM | Show all posts
They make me angry.
Finally they will force me get contact with justin yuan.( by linkedin or letter or whatsapp :D may be i will visit shangai moonton office.Really.i will find a way :D )

I will speak about problems and what bother players and what players expect from moonton.

I also will speak what going on moonton official forum.

what I say may sound funny to you.But if i decide , i really do it.You know me i am crazy.I even will buy a airplane ticket to visit shangai moonton office.You will see guys xD

Post time 2019-10-9 11:45 PM | Show all posts
They constantly threaten me by ban.
They say stop criticism.
We  pay for this game.Criticism is our right.
Probably they will ban me.
But you guys know truth.I didnt do anything wrong.You witness everything.You saw everything.
I understand that moonton officials pressure bd007 to ban me.Which means they follow forum but they dont care us.

They will delete this topic too.Finally we met with moonton's bully face.

I love you guys.Hope to see you
 Author| Post time 2019-10-10 04:31 AM | Show all posts
zanboracks replied at 2019-10-10 12:58 AM
They make me angry.
Finally they will force me get contact with justin yuan.( by linkedin or letter  ...

WHAT ???  Just for a game?
Post time 2019-10-10 05:33 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-10-10 04:31 AM
WHAT ???  Just for a game?

:D
yes
i am crazy
Post time 2019-10-10 07:30 AM | Show all posts
If you're end up being banned here try the official mobile legend games reddit
Post time 2019-10-10 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Lel why devs dleted the vote yestrday ? Is thre any problm wth that look at heros esmeralda with 99% shield is it a fair games ?
Post time 2019-10-10 11:06 AM | Show all posts
if you talk about poll yesterday hmmmmm

as usual moderator again protects developer....

maybe they are not ready to read other users' responses about how bad the MLBB developer is
Post time 2019-10-10 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Hey what thread?? I didnt see it :") ohh i agree with your suggestion 6 bans on epic till mythic.. but even then, we wouldnt be able to enjoy it for long.. because with 6 bans, there will be AT LEAST 7 or 8 op heroes in the future..

Same with 4 bans now.. there are more rhan 4 heroes that is considered to be op hahahaha xD
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 04:55 PM GMT+8