Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 555|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] [HELP!] Can't Change Moonton Password

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-9 03:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello, I'm a Mobile Legends player since Season 2.

Frankly I'm crazy about Mobile Legends, and I'm a huge player which spent most of my money into Skins and Diamonds.

But there's one thing that disappoints me as a player, which is I cannot change my Moonton Password. Is there anyone sharing the same problem / bug ?

__

I've been using the same password-reset techniques that has been used elsewhere but this community, by going to the Account Settings -> Login -> Moonton Account -> Forget Password -> inputting my current Moonton Account's email

but I DID NEVER RECEIVED any email(s) from Moonton to reset my password.

I tried to send emails to mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com like a hundred times already , but they did never responded to my emails except I only received auto-generated emails that ask me to wait patiently.

___

I'm really hoping that Moonton could fix this issue, or even responded to my email correctly about how should I change my Moonton password.
Post time 2019-10-9 04:29 PM | Show all posts
is this your first time trying to change your moonton account password? make sure the email you use on moonton account is really verified cause if it has never been verified it will not be able to change your moonton account password
and try checking in the spam folder on your email, sometimes emails from them enter that folder

Author| Post time 2019-10-9 04:34 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-10-9 04:29 PM
is this your first time trying to change your moonton account password? make sure the email you use  ...

yes sir, it is my first time in trying to reset my moonton password . I did tried many times before, but it never did sent me any emails.

also I've checked my spam folder .. but no emails :(
Post time 2019-10-9 04:38 PM | Show all posts
sikepong replied at 2019-10-9 03:34 PM
yes sir, it is my first time in trying to reset my moonton password . I did tried many times befor ...

Okay, then.. Please provide these information
your IGN, ID (Server):
Device (OS):
Game client version:
proof of SS/Video how you were triggered that bug, also the date when it occured
Thanks

Author| Post time 2019-10-9 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sikepong at 2019-10-9 05:52 PM

IGN & Server : 33573170(3208)
Device (OS) : iPhone XS MAX , OS 13.2
Game Client Version : 1.4.14.445.1

____

Updated : Back in 2018 , there's an email from Moonton Team (in RUSSIAN)
Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FsG0ORGTlOL6UOk-I6PBVsj1lpFG70Vz/view?usp=sharing
Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WLg_nvJuKk5ewPuAMV6cBRYtKE-zD5-M/view?usp=drivesdk
But I never did requested any password-reset forum. I'm afraid it's a fraud then I pressed the 'UNSUBSCRIBE' button . Until then The Moonton Team never did send me any email(s).

Post time 2019-10-9 07:51 PM | Show all posts
First of all tell me reason why you want to change password, if you think that you are hacked you are contacting costumer service. If you are not, moontoon, google... can change password too.
Also you contacted wrong mail, MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com is real one. If there is something that you dont understand or you are not sure feel free to ask me :D
 Author| Post time 2019-10-9 08:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-10-9 07:51 PM
First of all tell me reason why you want to change password, if you think that you are hacked you ar ...

What’s the difference of mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com and MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com ?

I wanted to change my password coz I wanted to .. it’s my account after all, is there any law or rules the forbids me to change my own password ? I think it’s time to change my password already, that’s why I want to change it.

Anyway, i contacted the customer service (in game) but i think there’s no answers that can provide what I wanted..
Post time 2019-10-9 08:24 PM | Show all posts
sikepong replied at 2019-10-9 08:07 PM
What’s the difference of mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com and MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com ?

I wanted  ...

These are 2 different mails, please i didnt meant to offend you, just if you are hacked you should contact costumer service, also i think you are talking about moontoon account. Open your profile->Account->Log in then select moontoon, you will select Forgot account and write main of your account, after you will get mail where they letting you change password.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-9 09:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-10-9 08:24 PM
These are 2 different mails, please i didnt meant to offend you, just if you are hacked you should ...

Okay I’ll try to email the MobileLegendGames@gmail.com

But I’m guessing It’ll provides me the same lol.

Anyway.. i’ve tried to reset my password, via in-game like a hundred times already, still no email I received from moonton.
Post time 2019-10-10 02:11 AM | Show all posts
contact in game customer support as my fellow mods suggested.
in the mean time i will ask my supervisor about this.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 04:25 PM GMT+8