Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

 Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 81|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Tank/Marksman - Nolzorent (Treant Protector)

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-9 02:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by luciva at 2019-10-9 02:00 PM
Nolzorent - Treant Protector
Tank/Marksman
Push/Crowd Control


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Passive)Roots Entangled

.enemy attacking you will have 25% chance to miss their attack and take 145+(75% your physical damage)physical damage with 0.5 second immobilize.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1st Skill)Enchanted Nature

.target an area to grow enchanted bushes over there last for 10/12/14/16/18/20 second, apply "Roots Entangled" for 1 time with an extra 125/140/155/170/185/200+(75% your physical damage)physical damage to all enemies who enter this bushes.
.add the chance on your "Roots Entangled" by 5/7/9/11/13/15% while inside this bushes.

.Overgrowth Enhance : activate to grow enchanted bushes around you with larger area, apply "Roots Entangled" for 1 time with an extra 125/150/175/200/225/250+(75% your physical damage)physical damage to all enemies who enter this bushes.
.add the chance on your "Roots Entangled" by 5/8/11/14/17/20% while inside this bushes.
Mp Cost : 110
Cooldown : 7 second
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2nd)Sprout

.target a bushes to teleport yourself over there after 0.75 second channeling time, make targeted bushes to summon 1 wisp every 0.25 second to shoot it on nearby enemy which deals 50/55/60/70/75/80+(100% your physical damage)magic damage in a small area, can summon max up to 3 wisp.

.Overgrowth Enhance : target a bushes to teleport yourself instantly over there, make targeted bushes to summon 1 wisp every 0.25 second to shoot it on nearby enemy which deals 50/60/70/80/90/100+(100% your physical damage)magic damage in a small area, can summon max up to 5 wisp.
Mp Cost : 65/70/75/80/85/90
Cooldown : 17/16/15/14/13/12 second
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Ultimate)Overgrowth

.Passive : once you enter any bushes you will grow into giant tree with reduced 20/35/50% damage taken and regenerate 1 fruit stack every 0.5 second, max up to 15 fruit stack, automatically use 1 stack on attack which allow you hit the enemy with long ranged attack with an extra 25/50/75+(50% your physical damage)physical damage in a small area.
.fruit stack can be used only while in the bushes, once you out of the bushes each stack will be converted into 100/125/150+(25% your physical damage)point of shield.
.you can't regenerate the fruit stack when enemy in the same bushes.

.activate to refresh "Enchanted Nature" and "Sprout" with enhanced effect.
Mp Cost : 215
Cooldown : 45/40/35 second
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image Refference :(melee form)
6809a7c5c3c01f2da93d460edf074754.jpg d52579b68bdef2a11080d96246ff3b43.jpg

(ranged form)
9204563f2f577fbf7bde383193dd2306.jpg


Post time 2019-10-9 05:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
That's really unique concept, tank/mm hero that is has never existed until now in the game, some of his skills reminds me of someone who has "mokuton" jutsu in an anime
Don't forget submit this to CS in-game> suggestions> Design of new hero, also put this thread link
Post time 2019-10-9 06:05 PM | Show all posts
I really like the idea of implementing bushes as a factor that can be modified. Some MOBAs have elements like this too and it's great to see something uncommon like this. However, since you mentioned MM/Tank fusion role, I feel that there should be tank stats factored into the skills' damage; but ultimately I feel that there will be something OP about this hero; since we don't really need more damage tanks like Baxia Grock Khufra, but more full fledged tanks with beefier durability + healthy dose of CCs.

That's just my personal opinions tho.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 05:06 PM GMT+8

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list