Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 151|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] New Pharsa Ultimate

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-8 11:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by luciva at 2019-10-9 01:46 PM

i just playing the new Pharsa on test server and this is what i think...
now she's good at crowd controling enemy, just like Aurora but i have another suggestion for her ultimate :

Ravens Revenge
.activate to channeling Pharsa power into Verri max up to 6 second  which allow Verri to activate his special power.
.Verri will duplicate himself into 3/4/5 raven, they will automatically attack enemies in the area with 0.5 second interval, each raven deals 200/225/250 magic damage and apply slow movement speed.
.every raven will automatically comeback to Pharsa after attacking which recover 1/1.5/2% of her max mp.
.immobilize for 0.5 second(apply her New Passive) to enemy that attacked by raven 3 times.

reduce the area of this(suggestion) skill too...because she lose her zoning ability, so instead of casting on designated area to hit an enemy which is only 3 times..it would be better auto attack from Verri that attack the enemy instead.
.even Verri can't hit the area like Pharsa Ult did, at least she will have her zoning ability back with reduced area with this(suggestion) skill.

Thankyou for your time :D
Post time 2019-10-9 01:26 AM | Show all posts
Hey its nott bad idea at all, i saw some great pharsa (old) mains and i am not sure what they think of her. But if you want our developers to read your idea you should report it in costumer service, also put link of this thread in your report :D
 Author| Post time 2019-10-9 02:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-10-9 12:26 AM
Hey its nott bad idea at all, i saw some great pharsa (old) mains and i am not sure what they think  ...

Thankyou...
will definitely submit this suggestion Xd
Post time 2019-10-9 02:58 AM | Show all posts
i love this suggestion, in my opinion she just can't have that crowd control and zone control at the same time
 Author| Post time 2019-10-9 11:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-10-9 01:58 AM
i love this suggestion, in my opinion she just can't have that crowd control and zone control at the ...

agree that because now she is more like Aurora...i mean its good to have crowd control but its not her unique/identity...
Post time 2019-10-9 02:20 PM | Show all posts
already got 4 support meaning majority supporting this suggestion.
i think this is very good if we consider pharsa with her current skill set in advance server. but we have to make sure she wont become op like valir. thanks for your valuable feedback.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-9 02:32 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-10-9 01:20 PM
already got 4 support meaning majority supporting this suggestion.
i think this is very good if we c ...

Thanks for the support...i am agreed that either she have her zoning skill back but with reduced area, or she become new Aurora XD
Post time 2019-10-9 07:11 PM | Show all posts
I’m not sure. I just want to see Pharsa get her old flavour back where she is actually considered a threat when she opens her ult. Most gameplay videos I’ve seen of players using the new Pharsa feature them missing their ult and having a lot of periods of walking, which is unacceptable for a queen to do.

I’m still waiting for the ult to be reverted back.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 05:19 PM GMT+8