Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 410|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Share] Trying Baxia

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-8 07:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just bought baxia here... well, i was sooooo stupid to actually brought him to classic

I, dont know what i was thinking, instalock baxia the moment we choose heroes.. i have this tiny little hope if someone pick a tank, my team will actually use their brains even if its just a bit.. andddd this is what my team with their "brilliant and wise minds" chose to go with this setup:

Screenshot_20191008-175335.png

Awww cute isnt it?? How their tiny little brains doesnt seem to work is just beyond my comprehension.. i regret my decision to instalock baxia.. i sacrificed my very first match with baxia to these useless brainless ppl..

Ohh i almost forgot :
Screenshot_20191008-180750.png

MIYA IS AFK! Perfect dont you think? Our punishment system and our matchmaking is just beyond perfection..

Now i understand why @zanboracks john and many many many more complain about this.. indeed im unwilling to spend a dime anymore.. well ill still play the game because my friends insist, but i guess my choice to not pit money in this game is true so far.. xD hahahaha
Post time 2019-10-9 04:34 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ok so...this morning I did ranked.

One of my guys selected Baxia and I was like dude why, just stop trolling.
He was nice about it and said he is good.
I was like let’s see.

We teamed up me as Nana and him as Baxia.

Nice game.
We win finally.
Screenshot for proof.

Bottom line, don’t judge.
D6218395-C365-472C-AC03-0EDAAC547EB9.jpeg
Post time 2019-10-9 01:24 AM | Show all posts
Oohh, now ranked become Baxia training street, its good practice in classic than in ranked.
He is good about his passive and Ult spellvamp.
Post time 2019-10-9 01:03 AM | Show all posts
I love that the two latest tanks have a get there in a hurry skill.

Looks like he'll rack up an insane amount of assist but will struggle to pass 5 kills.  He needs teammates to protect him because he is so vulnerable after his ball jump stun
Post time 2019-10-8 09:02 PM | Show all posts
As i told you :)
You guys will understand me.
When we will be big , then developers will hear us.
I hope xD
Post time 2019-10-8 09:44 PM | Show all posts
I think baxia will be a meta tank. And ban be at Rank Match . i have no idea about baxia build so  i haven't played it yet.
Post time 2019-10-8 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Classic matchmaking is never separated from the existence of trolls, afk, fed, and others especially for Solo Q.. it's not bad choice for some people to play classic match who want to learn new hero like you..
only suggest if you want to learn new hero for the first time that you have never used to try on A.I or Custom mode it will be better
and indeed the punishment system for everyone who is AFK should be improved, so that it provides a deterrent effect for those who do it

and for Baxia, I will try some matches with him later cause he makes me nostalgic of old akai, considering he has skills similar to old akai ultimate before reworked in the past

Post time 2019-10-9 12:14 AM | Show all posts
useless hero
Post time 2019-10-9 12:22 AM | Show all posts
bad hero need big rework ,tank with magic dmg = trash
Post time 2019-10-9 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Their now ban baxia not for the op but prevent fck n4bs train heros on rank
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 05:12 PM GMT+8